"Alright babes!," he replied.

Keya was just leaving when Varun called out, "By the way, Congratulations. My brother is really lucky to have you as a girlfriend. Mom likes you too and I'm sure we are gonna rock it too!"

"Thank you so much. It means a lot to me that you think so. I really care about him," Keya blushed.

"Well that we all can see!," Varun said getting up from the bed.

"See ya downstairs!," she smiled and left.

Vivan had woken up when Keya went to his room. The nurse was there too and she was already on her work that was to give Vivan an injection in the morning.

"Good Morning," she said and went to kiss his forehead.

"Good Morning," he replied, "I don't wanna stay on the bed anymore."

"You won't sweety. The doctor will be coming to check you today. I'm sure you can walk around soon," she assured him.

"I'm hungry," he told her.

"Breakfast will be here in a matter of minutes dear. Mom has sent soup for you," she said sitting across him.

"I want to eat solid food! Drink beer not soup!," Vivan cribbed.

"Vivan! What's got to you? Calm! Stay calm! I know it might be getting irritating but you called this upon yourself. Stop throwing tantrums now! We all are doing everything we can to cheer you up. Aarav has delayed joining his job just for you. Sahil is working double hours in the office to cover up. Your parents, my parents, everyone cares about you. So we expect you to cooperate and listen to the doctor!," Keya spoke authoritatively but calmly.

"You are worse than Mom!," Vivan sighed.

"You are worse than kids!," Keya showed him her tongue.

Marc came in with the breakfast trolley followed by Varun.

"Good Morning bro!," Varun said cheerfully.

"Morning Champ! Come here!," Vivan's mood lightened up.

Marc spoke as he served them breakfast, "Your mother has sent breakfast for you two too. We have Poha here."

"Poha?," Varun asked.

"Well Poha is nothing but rice flakes, soaked in water, then cooked with onions, potatoes, turmeric and some spices. Its like this typical breakfast," Keya explained to him.

"Its yummy. Try it," Vivan said, "I'll have the soup." He made a face.