{Avenged} My Nightmare {Sevenfold} [33]

Start from the beginning

"Then why were you?"

"Because I wasn't sure if I could love Matt with my whole heart and then Papa Gates told me that it wasn't about not loving Jimmy anymore but if I could love Matt and Jimmy together and be comfortable sharing my heart between the two."

"Well...you did it back then. I mean yes you only loved Matt platonicly that summer but honestly if you hadn't had Jimmy I might have been a little jealous at the time you and Matt spent together and how close you got."

"Really?"

"Really, I mean I know that Matt's feelings were platonic too but you guys looked like such a couple sometimes even back then. That's actually how Matt ended up with that black eye," She laughed.

"What how?" I asked smiling at her happiness.

"Well Jimmy punched him after he accused him of trying to move in on you," she admitted.

"What? Are you serious?" I asked surprised.

"Yes, luckily Brian stepped in and calmed Jimmy down. Helped him see that Matt was just being a good friend to you."

"I never knew that."

"Jimmy didn't want you to, so Matt promised he wouldn't tell."  Her smile turned a little nervous. "You know speaking of Matt and your wedding...."

"What is it Val?" I asked a little concerned if it was making Val nervous.

"Have you considered a dress yet?"

"Well...I would actually really like my mom's dress although it's probably a little dated."

"God I was hoping you'd say that."

"Why?"

"Because I already called your Aunt Peggy back east and she's having the dress shipped here. I already made an appointment to have you fitted and discuss alterations day after tomorrow."

"Wow, um thanks."

"I'm sorry if you're upset," she said giving me an apologetic look.

"No that was nice of you. I just need to discuss everything else with Matt."

"Alright well you can call me if you need any help alright?"

"Ok."

I hugged her carefully because of my staples and then moved slowly back out to the car. I knew Matt would be worried by now because I had insisted on making this trip myself. Really Zacky only lived twenty minutes away so it wasn't like it was a long drive but I suppose I was being stubborn since I wasn't really supposed to be driving.

I went slow and took my time going home making the trip a thirty minute drive only to pull into our driveway to see Matt pacing by the drive.

He rushed up to my window.

"Thank god I was so worried. Zacky said you made it there ok and then Val said you had just left when I called her."

"Matt, calm down, it's ok I'm fine I promise."

"I'm not letting you do that again."

"Don't worry I won't. I might turn you grey and then what would your fans think?" I asked with a small smile.

"Kathy, I love you I was so worried."

"I know Matt. I love you too."

I kissed him gently and broke away giggling. He looked confused until I pulled out my wedding planning book with several lists attached.

"She even went so far as to phone my aunt Peggy and have her ship my mom's wedding dress out."

"Wow...poor Zacky. I remember the hell I went through when...."