Chapter 7: Juno's POV

The party that night was amazing.

Until about ten o'clock. Men kept coming up to me, asking me to dance, flirting with me, and trying to kiss me, and I was tired of it.

One man in particular came up to me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked me.

I told him I didn't. He looked pleased.

The man introduced himself to be John. He told me he was single, also.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not interested, John," I told him.

John's eyes narrowed. "Well, you will be," he said.

He grabbed my arm with a grip like steel, and he led me to a secluded hallway.

There, he started touching my hands. Holding them. "Stop it, John. I'll scream," I warned him.

I actually would. John pinned me against the wall and reaches his arms around me, caressing my back.

I slapped his face, but he kept touching me. "You know you want me, Juno. You know it."

I shook my head, hard. "No. Stop John. Now," I said, louder this time.

He kept going.

That was when I screamed. "Stop! HELP ME! Someone! STOP IT, JOHN! NOW!" I closed my eyes, screaming louder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRL?!" A voice said loudly.

Eric stood there, looking murderous. He wrenched John off of me, and continuously punched him.

Eric took my hand and we went home.

The party started out like crystal, but ended up like broken glass.

Once we got home and I had changed into pajamas, I walked into Eric's room.

He was sitting on his bed, staring at the floor. "Eric," I said, looking him directly into his eyes. "I need your help. I need for you to pretend you're my boyfriend."

Eric stared at me.

"It's because of all the boys, asking me if I'm single. When I say I am, they flirt with me and try to make me fall for them. Please, just pretend," I pleaded with Eric.

He took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll do it," he said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I shrieked, twirling around the room.

Eric smiled. He told me to go to bed. "It's been a long night," he said.

I told him goodnight, and went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning, I put on my necklace, a necklace shaped like a rose from my favorite garden in the Valkyrie realm.

Without warning, it started glowing and vibrating.

It started to heat up, until it was burning the skin on my collarbone. It became so hot, I just fell on the floor and fainted.

Everything went black.

I heard a voice in the darkness speak out. It was the voice of Faun.

"Juno, help us! The Dark Leader has done it. He has stolen the Light Leader's pendant necklace. The very necklace that restores balance in all the realms. The Dark Leader has rallied his troops of Dark Soldiers and they have been invading all the realms, one by one. They will come into the Valkyrie realm soon. Then after that, the Human realm. We need to protect it and save all the realms from the Dark Ones. Help us, please. Your necklace will allow you to transport between realms any time you wish. Come only when you are ready. I will be waiting for you... "

Faun's voice faded, and my necklace cooled off.

Oh my goodness. I had to go.

Immediately. I ran into Eric's room. "Eric. I have to go back to the Valkyrie realm. My people need me," I said frantically.

Eric stared at me. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. Back up. Explain, please," he held his hands up.

So I explained everything. With the necklace, and Faun's message, and the soldiers about to invade our land.

Eric looked like he was making a huge decision. "You have to go. But I'm going with you," he finally stated.

I told him it would be dangerous, but he never backed down. He continued to insist that he was coming.

I told him he could get hurt or even die, but he would not be moved. We sat in silence for a while, and then I spoke. "I'll go pack some stuff, and we can go," I said.