"i love you," yoongi whispers, hiding his face with his hand and looking up at hoseok with big eyes.

hobi beams, so geninunely overjoyed with those words. "i love you too, min yoongi."

yoongi's heart skips a beat and his face blossoms into a rosy pink yet again.

hoseok exclaims, "now let's get ice cream!"

yoongi rolls his eyes,

aish this kid.

"remind me why you're so obsessed with getting ice cream?" yoongi grumbles as he and hoseok enter the treat shop. of course, the store is still moderately cold. fortunately, it isn't as bitterly cold as outside and there isn't any bothersome snow.

"there's no line! so we don't have to wait too long!" hoseok exclaims, smiling widely.

why is he like this. yoongi wonders as he brushes the snowflakes off his jacket.

"you're so..." yoongi trails off, pursing his lips.

"smart genius hobi?" hoseok finishes for him.

"mm, sure."

hoseok snickers as the couple walks up to the counter. his eyes widen at the vivid colors of the ice cream flavors, gazing at each delicous option with wonder.

"flavor?" the ice cream clerk asks.

"chocolate~!" hoseok answers cheerfully.

"uhm mango I guess," yoongi murmurs as he fishes out his wallet to pay.

"okay~" the clerk replies as she takes out two bowls.

hoseok intently stares at the frozen dessert as the clerk scoops a generous helping of sweet chocolate ice cream into his bowl, and a tasty scoop of vibrant mango into yoongi's. she sticks two cherry red spoons into the side of their bowls and hands the two their treats with smile.

"thank youuu!" hoseok says and instantly eats a small spoonful.

"mhm!" the clerk nods as yoongi pays. "you two were actually the only customers today!"

hoseok gasps, "oh my gahh, see yoongi! buying ice cream in winter is so much more convenient."

"mmm, you drive me crazy," yoongi says.

"crazy in love~~~" hoseok says, grinning widely and wiggling his eyebrows.

"you're such a dork," yoongi coyly smiles, eating a bit of his ice cream.

"i'm your dork," hoseok whispers over-flirtatiously.

"that's so cliche hoseok stoppp~" yoongi whines, laughing.

"and you're my~ mushroom~"

yoongi is laughing and cringing so hard he wants to die.

the ice-cream-clerk looks very perplexed and somewhat concerned. you okay ice-cream-clerk?

yoongi sees the clerk's expression, grabs hoseok's collar and drags him out the door while quickly exclaiming, "okay thanks for the ice cream bye now!" to the cashier. (she is confused/scarred for life)