Girl time!

I know it has been several months  and all, but Luvbug3121, forced me to write. Hope you like it. 

(Y/N)'s POV 

I woke up and whimpered at the pain in my back, but not regretting last night. I must've woke Levi up because next thing I knew, I was pulled into a chest. I smiled and curled into him, but shrieked when Ciel busted in. 

Ciel growled and yelled, "What in the hell are you doing with my sister!" 

I go to growl but Levi beat me to it, shocking me at the power and force behind it, which caused Ciel to cower away. I was shocked that he already had his king authority down. I smiled and kissed Levi softly before looking at Ciel to see him glare at us. I chuckled and said, "Ciel, we mated last night. Dad approved of it, and if you have a problem, go to him."

Ciel glared at us harder but left. I sighed and leaned into Levi sighing at the tingles. I nuzzled into him and looked at him. I kissed his chin softly and went to turn around but whimpered at the pain. 

"What's wrong (Y/N)?" Levi asked. I blushed and said, "My hips and back hurt Levi." Levi just chuckled and said, "They will be for a while (Y/N). It's from where I took your virginity." 

I blushed even more, if possible. I sighed and closed my eyes, relaxing into Levi. Before I could get fully comfortable, Hanna, my personal maid barged in. I pulled my blanket up, looking down while she smirked, 

"Mr. Levi, could you leave for a moment?" Hanna asked. He nodded and left, going who knows where. When he was gone, Hanna giggled and ran to the bed and said, "You must give me details (Y/N)!" 

I blushed and said, "After you get me some clothes Hanna." 

Hanna chuckled and grabbed me a tank top, a bra, a pair of panties, and a pair of leggings. I chuckled and got dressed, wincing at the pain. I sit on the bed, attempting to get a brush through my hair while telling Hanna all about last night. 

"Ciel barged in this morning and I was going to growl, but Levi did it and Ciel cowered." I said, shocked Hanna. 

We then had some girl time, having fun and all kinds of shit. She went to get us food and we just hanged out all day, but it was fun.

Hey, sorry for not updating in forever, but school is about to start and two very close family members had passed recently. My great aunt and my uncle, both on my dad's side, had died. My great aunt died of a stroke and my uncle died this morning of a massive heart attack at 37 years old. My mom and dad were a wreck and I didn't know what to do besides cry for an hour then try and keep my mind off it. I love you all and thanks for the 1000+ reads on here, you are so amazing. Love you!!!!!!!