The Lue's

~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~
You were walking around HQ when you heard your brother, Ceil, mind call you.

'(F/N), the Lue's tried breaking into the castle. They were looking for you. Be on guard and tell Levi that you must be protected. They will do worse things to you if you are captured. Keep your guard up. Understood sister?'

'Yes brother I understand. I'm going to Corporal Levi now. Thank you for the warning. Tell dad I will miss him goodbye.'

'Goodbye sister. Stay safe'

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! Dammit! Why now of all fucking times now had to be the time!

You are running to get to the corporal's office. When you get there you just barge in without knocking.

"(F/N), WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Levi shouts at you.

"I need to be protected. The Lue's attacked my father's castle in Hell looking for me. My father trust you enough to protect me. Okay?" You say in a serious tone.

"Why would they be looking for you, (F/N)?" Levi replied.

"To make my father give them the position of ruler of Hell. If they do capture me, they will do worse things to me since; one, I'm older; two, I'm a demon; and three, I'm the princess of Hell. Think what they would do to me if they capture me." You say bluntly.

Levi had a fear stricken face from the thought. "Yeah, we won't let them take you. No matter what." Levi says with anger laced in his voice.

"Thank you Levi, but no one, and I repeat, no one can know of what I am. Understood?" You ask with a powerful tone.

"Yes cause I'm terrified of your father." Levi said with fear clear on his face.

Well at least I can trust Levi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

The song at the top is my favorite song Kids in the Dark by All Time Flow

~ @mikasaslittlesis