Explanation

Levi's POV
"Yeah follow me." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Why are we in your room?" (F/N) asked.

"No one is stupid enough to barge into my room without my permission. Also no one would hear us in here." I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~
(F/N) POV

"Okay I guess you have a point. Okay so to start off the story, I guess I need to tell you who my parents are?" You said.

"That seems about right." Said Levi.

"Okay, parents are the king and queen of hell, Sebastian Michaelis and Constant." You started.

"Wait, I thought Lucifer was the king of hell."

"No, my grandfather defeated Lucifer and bumped him and his entire family to a level 2 demon, the second strongest family. I am a level 1 demon, one of the strongest there is. My dad is a Crow demon just like me, but since my mom is a Neko demon I have cat like abilities. That's one reason why I'm so fast. Well, my father was going to force me to marry a level 2 demon to make peace between us Michaelis' and the Lue's. That's why I ran away, but before long I will have to go back to hell to make sure my father don't kill any of my friends. Also I changed my last name to (L/N) to keep my father from knowing where I am at. Also, people used to make fun of my last name."

"Why on earth would you, of all people, allow your father to make you marry some stranger. That's just cruel to do, even to a 17 year old!!" Levi yelled.

You stood up so fast the you made Levi jump.

"What's the matter, (F/N)?" Levi asked.

"There's no way in hell he's here." You said.
~~~~~~~~~~
Levi's POV
"There's no way in hell he's here." (F/N) said.

"Who's here, who are you talking about?" I asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(A/N)
The pic is your father, Sebastian. Sorry just thought that this will be a good cliff hanger. Guess you will have to wait for the next chapter.
~~
mikasaslittlesis