What.?-10

(A/N p.o.v)
                                      You wake up tied down to a bed, you try and move but that ends up failing. You decide to keep quiet in case the person who captured you is planning on raping or killing you when you were awake. You look around the room, even though the lights are off you can see the outlines of the items in the room. You notice that there is something shiny stuck in the wall. 'What the hell is that?' You try and look closer squinting your eyes but suddenly you hear a loud bang and a male voice saying, "FUCK" Your eyes go wide then you shut them when the door opens suddenly and light pours into the room, although its dim. "I know your awake.. Don't try and hide that fact.." The voice grumbles.                                                                                                                                                              You open your eyes and see the outline of the man. Hes around 6'0" or so, and he had long black hair that fell over his eyes. "A-Are you g-gonna hurt me?" You say quietly. The man replies, "No. If it were my choice i would.. but i'm doing this for a 'friend' " He turns to the item in the wall which you had figured would be a knife of some sort. "Now, we could do this the easy way or the hard way. Either way, your coming with me and your gonna listen to what i say. Got that?" "Yes... But can i ask you one thing?" You reply and look at him as he takes the knife out and looks at you. "You just did. But you can ask my another if you'd like." He replies with a playful tone and moves closer your right and starts untying the rope. " Whats your name?" you look towards him once more. " Hmm.. i have multiple names.. but call me Jeff." he says untying your right hand and moving to the other side and doing the same to your left.                                       You sit up and look at him closer. You notice there's a weird tint to his skin. you just figured it was the lighting and shrugged it off. You rub your wrists slightly and look at him asking, "May i stand up?" He looked slightly taken back then replied, " Yeah sure, walk out to the living room and don't touch anything. Its just down the hall to the right." He turns away and opens the closet. You walk out of the room then notice all the blood and cuts on the furniture. 'Wow, real nice..' You thought as you walked out and stood in the living room not wanting to touch any of the furniture. He walks out and you see him fully now. He has a Chelsea smile carved into his face, and his skin was very pale and looked almost like leather. He had very dark circles under his eyes and he seemed to never blink.                                                                                                                                                            He walks over to a backpack on the couch and opens it putting the knife, rope, and a black hoodie in it the zips it up and looks at you, " Can you carry this for me? Were not gonna go that far and its not very heavy." You walk closer to him and say, " Yeah sure, if you don't mind me asking, where exactly are we going?" He hands you the backpack and you put it on. "Like i said, i'm doing this for a friend and were gonna go see him and my other friends." You sigh softly and follow him as he walks outside and closes the door then locks it behind. Then you start walking.                                  ( Time skip to the place where they're going )                                                                                                  You see a very ruined mansion ahead and you look at Jeff puzzled, but decided not to ask him. You both walk up to the door and Jeff knocks on it saying loudly, " YO! I'm here with the girl Jack asked for." You look down and take a deep breath as the door opens you look up and see a small boy wearing what seemed to be a cosplay of link from legend of zelda. The boy walks away after he open the door and Jeff walks in with no hesitation and beckons you inside. You walk in slowly expecting a run down interior like the outside but its actually well kept, like it was still new. You gasp in slightly and Jeff kinda smirks and laughs lightly at your reaction. " Didn't expect it to be like this, huh?" You look at him and say, " No i didn't, i expected it to be like the outside. honestly.." Suddenly a boy with brown hair and a mask on runs out quickly and hides behind Jeff he says quickly and out of breath, " JEFF PROTECT ME I THINK TIMS GONNA KILL ME!" Jeff sighs and shakes his head, he then turns around to the boy and says very quietly, " Hide behind her, shell protect you. trust me." He motioned to you and the boy gets behind you. " Wait, what?" " SHHHHH I'M HIDING NOW STAND STilllll" the boy says in a whisper yell and you stand still. suddenly a taller male run out with a pull porcilin mask on and he looks around then walk up to jeff angerly and says, " Where is the little fucker. He messed with my work again. " Jeff looks at him smugly and replies layed back " Dunno. Even if i knew i wouldn't tell you." The man sighs and shakes his head walking away only to stop and turn looking at you. " Who is she?" He start walking towards you and the boy behind you starts twitching and you turn around patting his head softly, " Are you okay? Your twitching like hell.. I wont let that man hurt you even if i get hurt." You smile softly and the boy looks up at you taking his goggles off and starting at you wide eyed " Y-You re-really me-ean th-that?" You smiled wider and replied sofly, " Yes i do. Now, mind telling me your name?" The boy stand up and says excitedly , " I-Im T-Toby!" "Well nice to meet you toby." You turn around and look at the man who was talking to jeff and stand in front of toby protectively.                                                                                                ( ?'s P.O.V. )                                                                                                                                                                 I watched her as she came inside. I dont believe that she noticed me but i didnt take the chance so when tim ran by i ran for my room and locked it behind me.. I can't believe Jeff actually did that for me...

--- AND THERE IT STOPS AT 1111 WORDS! Im sorry i didnt update, i got busy with talking to people and i kinda forgot about wattpad for a bit.... BUT! I am back and plan on updating much more then i was so I hope i can end up fullfilling this---