2

Finding that note in the bathroom was no surprise. He has liked me ever since the battle of Hogwarts when we both about died from nagini, Voldemort's pet snake. I exit the bathroom and see Ron, sitting on the bed I have been sleeping on.
   "So, what's new?" I ask, sitting down next to him.
   "Nada," he says, "but I am starving so see ya!" He exits for the door.
   "Ronald Billius Weasley!" I scream, "Get back here right this instant!" I chase after him and as soon as I catch up to him, I jump on his back.
    "Piggy back ride!" I yell, and throw my hands in the air.
   "Geez, Mione," Ron starts, "Nearly knocked me down the stairs. Then we would both be dead."
   Ron carries me down the stairs on his back. We finally get down all the stairs. The first person I see is Ginny sitting at the kitchen table.
   "Morning, love birds," Ginny sings.
   "Oh, shut it!" I yell, Ron drops me to the floor and I stick the landing.
   "Snuggle Bunnies, Cuddle Bugs, Kissey Koalas, Huggie-" Ginny starts.
   "Ginevra Molly Weasley! Knock it off this instant!" Molly lays down the law.
   Ron walks over to the kitchen island, where Mrs. Weasley has breakfast set out. Ron dives in for waffles and syrup, while I pack my plate with pancakes and bacon.
   "Thanks, Mrs. Weasley," I say and sit down in between Ron and Ginny.
   And Ron starts gorging himself with waffles.
   "Are you practicing for the world's fastest eating contest?" Ginny asks him. Ron looks up from his food and smiles.
    "So Ginny, are you ready for your last year at Hogwarts? The train leaves in two days," I say.
   "Yeah, I mean kind of," She says, "I am going to miss Quidditch and your last year was last year so you aren't there, but yeah."
   "Are you going to miss your boyfriend?" Ron sings back at her.
   "Harry? No," she says with a hint of lie in her voice.
    After we finish up eating, Ron heads to his room and Ginny and I head to her room.
   "Did you already get your supplies?" I ask her.
   "Yeah, I got it the day you and Ron went out for butter beer," Ginny says and I smile.
   "Ron and I are going to The Leaky Cauldron tonight for a bite, but after that I want to spend as much time as I can with YOU because after you leave, I won't be able to see you till after Christmas," I reply.
    "Well, I leave you alone and get back to my book. I probably should," I say, exiting the room.
    "Okay, tell me if it's any good," she shouts down the hall way.
   When I get back to Ron's room, I grab my book out from under my pillow and head over to the window seat. I flip to page 98, where I left off.
    "Symon, du bist ein widerspenstiges schwein, und ich hoffe, dich nie, wieder zu sehen!" Charlotte schrie.
   "Nun, ich wäre lieber ein widerwärtiges schwein als du!" Symon schrie zurück.
    I finally realize that Ron is sitting next to me reading over my shoulder.
    "What does that even mean?" He asks.
    "Symon, you're a unruly pig and I hope to never see you again!" Charlotte screamed. That is the first sentence and the second sentence is: Well, I'd rather be an unruly pig than you!" Symon screamed back."
   "What language is this even in?" Ron asks.
   "German," I state.
   "Kids! Lunch is ready!" Molly called from downstairs.
   "Really? I swear we just ate!" I exclaim.
   "No the last time we ate was three hours ago," Ron says.
   I closed my book and set it beside me. I peck Ron on the cheek and say, "Race ya!" And rush out the door.