scene ten

After I climaxed he wouldn't stop and I didn't want him to. The feeling of two fingers made me moan louder as he slid faster and aggressively. My hands hugged the sheets under me as I climaxed a second time. He kissed all over my thighs. Kissing and licking here and there. Making my giggle. He laid on top of me and looked me in the eyes as he pushed my hair behind her ear. Then kissed me passionately. I accidentally bit Jake's lip as the sound of the alarm startled me.

"I'm sorry," I said.

He grinned, kissing my cheek, "It's okay."

I got up and turned my alarm clock off. Then stretched my arms over my head before yawning. I looked at the clock, it read 10:45. I hate mornings.

"Natalie." He said before taking my hand and kissing it gently.

"Yes?"

"Will you do me the honor of becoming-"

"No," I replied deadpanned. I'm not ready to get married and he still hasn't explained about that bobble head I heard he was with.

"Why not, my love? Do you not love me?"

"I do love you Jake but I'm not to make such a big commitment yet." I rubbed the back of my neck while looking shyly at the ground.

"And I don't know if I can trust you yet after what happened between us."

"But that girl meant nothing to me. I was drunk and so stupid. You know if I could go back and change what I did I would."

"I know but you can't."

He looked at the ground defeated. Then kissed the back of my hand once again. His head lifted and with some new found hope he said, "Then I will make it up to you. I will do everything in my power to help you that you can trust me again."

I smiled. "Oh? What are you gonna do?"

"That's for me to know-," He kissed my temple. " and you to find out."

Jake had his flaws. When I first met him he wasn't like this at all. He was rude, arrogant and self-centered but under what people saw on the surface was this caring and optimistic most loving man I could ever ask for. After high school though, his mom left and he closed himself up to everyone. Including me. It was hard to him go through that. After that, I thought now he's just like me.

But now, we are adults with careers and I hope that his actions don't ruin our future together.

Jakes tossed me on the bed and planted kisses all over my temple making me giggle.

"Tonight I'm taking you out for dinner." He said while kissing my chest. "My treat."

"Oh how thoughtful of you." I said rolling my eyes. "But I have work."

"You mean that waitress job?"

"Yes."

"Why do you have that job? You have so much potential."

"I'm only working there until I earn enough money so I can go where ever I want this year. "

"Doing..?" He asked

"I'm... not sure yet. I know I want to be an artist in painting."

"Well wherever you go I'll follow."

"What about your job?" I asked

"It's not a job it's a prison." He said and I laughed.

"It's not that bad." I said

"My father wants me to take over his boring desk business. Urgh."

"At least its something."

"Yes but it's not what I want."

"What do you want?" I asked

"You."

I smiled blushing. "Besides that."

"Hmm if you show up tonight maybe I'll tell you."

"I'll think about it." I said reading him. "But I have to go now or else I'm gonna be late."

"Alright. Alright. I'll see you tonight and wear something pretty." He said after putting his clothes on and heading out the door.