Sebastian Catch Up

Start from the beginning

"Hey Sebastian" Jace said nervously, due to the glare he was receiving from Sebastian. You noticed the awkward tension and quickly got up from the bench and went over to Sebastian. You pulled Sebastian out of the room while looking back over your shoulder, mouthing a "sorry" to Jace.

"What was with the glare you were giving Jace?" you asked Sebastian when you were far enough away from the room that you were sure Jace wouldn't hear you. Sebastian didn't say anything.

"Sebastian" you said a little sternly.

"He was sitting too close to you and he was making you smile and he probably has feelings for you." Sebastian replied angrily.

"I know he has feelings for me. Feelings of friendship and nothing more." you tried to explain.

"It didn't look like just feelings of friendship" he mumbled

"Aww is someone a little jealous?" you teased him, poking his shoulder

"Maybe I am but I have every right to be" he says.

"You have the right to be jealous, but you shouldn't be jealous." you told him

"And why is that?" he asked

"Because I would never do this to Jace." you said before pulling Sebastian down to kiss him. You wrapped your arms around his neck while he wrapped his around your waist. You pulled away and rested your forehead against his.

"Don't be jealous, okay?" you whispered

"Okay." he whispered back, then kissed you again. 

Who he is jealous of

Sebastian was jealous of Alec at first. Alec is your best friend so you hang out with him a lot. When you found out about Sebastian's jealousy towards Alec you explained that Alec already has a boyfriend. Sebastian got a bit embarrassed until you reassured him that you thought it was cute. After he found out that your parents were friends with the Herondales and that Jace is a Herondale, Sebastian became jealous of Jace because you started to hang out with Jace more often.

Who you are jealous of

You get jealous of Izzy because Sebastian helps her kick her Yin Fen addiction. They are really close because of it but you know that Izzy would never betray you like that. You are also jealous of Clary because Sebastian has seemed to take a liking to her and you have never trusted her. You always make sure to be doing some PDA with Sebastian when Clary is around.

Who you are related to

You are an only child. Your parents were friends with the Herondales so you are respected a little more than some of your friends and fellow shadowhunters.

Who your best friend is

Alec Lightwood is your best friend. You and him just clicked when you came to the New York Institute. He is like the brother you never had and you are like another younger sister to him.

Who your enemy is

Being a Shadowhunter you naturally had lots of enemies. As a Shadowhunter your biggest enemy was demons or Valentine but as a human your biggest enemy was probably Clary. You thought that she was self absorbed and she always thought she was better than everyone. You also hated her because it seemed like Sebastian had a thing for her. Your life was so much better before that red headed "Shadowhunter wannabe" came along and began to destroy the Shadow world.

Work Outfit