Chapter 2

Acnologia's P.O.V.

            I started to shake the child to wake him up. He doesn't even remember his own name, why did I even take him in? He started to open his eyes, good he is awake. "Morning Dad." Woah know that threw me off guard. I jumped in surprise and my face probably looked hilarious. I then regained my composure and asked, "Don't call me that. And, Your sure you don't remember your name; right child?"

         "Nope, but I do wonder what yours is." Oh wow, at least Zeref taught him manners. His answer was phrased as statement but you could feel the question in his voice. "How do you not even know your own name?" I sat in a moment of silence until I looked at his appearance and decided on the name "Natsu." And not realizing I said that out loud I got a curious stare from Natsu. "Did I say that out loud?" I questioned. He sweat dropped and nodded. "Well it is going to be your name and your last name what do you want it to be?" I answered while asking. "Ummm... can my last name be Dragneel?" I nodded, so he does remember Zeref. I then brought him out of the cave and into a clearing. There was a dead Dear in the clearing that I caught for breakfast.

        "For the first year of your training we will be working on your brain and an intense body workout to make your mind and body strong." I explained and he nodded curtly, so I continued. "For today after you finish your breakfast you will do 20 pushups, sit ups, pull ups, etc. And after that you will do 20 laps around the mountain. when done you may eat then on to the mind training." He nodded and started doing as told.

                                                                Natsu's P.O.V.

         Well I have to do as dad(Shhh don't tell him I said that) says other wise I might never be able to protect my precious people. "Hey Dad when will I be able to learn how to hunt?" I asked out of curiosity.  "We will start in that after I train you how to use weapons which will be in about ... a month or so, AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME DAD!! He shouted, I giggled maniacally.

                                                 (Time Skip) 3 years later

       It's been three years since Dad, otherwise known as Acnologia, took me in and those have been the best three years of my short life(besides the point that he keeps trying to get me to despise the human race). I then awoke to find him gone. I guess I should start my daily routine of 500 push ups, pull ups, etc. and then started training my magic. during the first year Dad found out I was a prodigy and he upped my training a ton, but I guess it was for the best. And I also found how to make a stupid mask because I always had to go into the town to buy stuff we couldn't do our selves. I finished my training and still saw no sign of Dad. And it was getting late, know I'm starting to get worried that something might have happened to him.

      I started to walk back to the cave to look for any clues to of where he would have gone. There's no way he would leave me on purpose right? Oh no, its going to happen again I knew no one would ever love me.
      Over the years I have slowly regained my past memories and found out about me being E.N.D. and I remember my father and mother leaving me behind because I was sick.
      Zeref came back but only to resurrect me as a demon. I mean don't get me wrong immortality is nice but not when your father gets ahold of your book and controls you and makes you murder thousands of people.
     Zeref saved me and we were bros but then he tried to take the pain away by removing the memories of my other life and what I was forced to do.

    Anyways back to the present, I just found a letter, a weird lacrima and a chunk of metal on my bed. The letter read,

Dear Son,

            Sorry to have left without saying I was leaving or where I was going, but I did this because I was called to another world that needed my help. I wish I could have said this in person but I couldn't, I will miss you and I love you like my own son. Oh and by the way I am a female, not a male so I am your mom not dad. I hope you will have fun, and remember we will meet again. Maybe as enemies but shh... I will always be on your side along with Zeref. Oh and please do not look for me as I am not in this world, and we will meet again. The lacrima is full of chaos magic and once you consume it, it will make you black out from magic overload. On the plus side though, you will have complete control over the metal. The metal is called Chaos Dragtonic steel, and it is made out of my melted scales. you can shape it into any weapon you think of as long as you have consumed my magic, and you have to be a chaos dragon slayer. oh and by the way you can consume any element you wish and you will not get sick like other slayers would because you are now a dragon slayer of all magic. you can only cast the dragon slayer magics of the dragons that teach you so you might want to find some other dragon sensies. Oh and one more thing don't die, and i will always love you my son.

P.S. The chaos steel comes to your call.

P.S.S I will send random letters

                                                                                                                                           Love,

                                                                                                                                                 Acnologia

      By the end of reading it I was crying. But I must not cry, for I have to become stronger than mom and strong enough to protect her forever along with Zeref-nii. So I stood up tall with pride and ate the magic in the lacrima.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So hello guys here is the second chapter of the re-write. hope you enjoyed it and I hope it as way better than the last one.