Meow

This story is somewhat of a fanfiction of Danisnotonfire(Dan Howell) and AmazingPhil(Phil Lester) 

-Kara

"Dan! I want to be a cat for a day, please!" asked Phil as he petted his small Siamese cat. 

Phil has always loved cats and has always wanted to get inside their minds. To him, they were these extremely adorable cats, with unique personalities. Some cats were playful, others were lazy. Some cats were loud, some were quiet. Phil always wanted to know how it was to be a cat. 

"No, Phil!" Dan said. "Why would you want to be a cat? All they do is eat, sleep, and lounge around all day."

"Well cats are cool and cute. Plus, it's only for a day. It's not like I want to be a cat for eternity," replied Phil. He continued to pet the soft sleepy kitty and cuddle with it.

He said, "Cats are just so cute. I wish I switched places with Simon for the day."

"Be careful what you wish for, Phil," replied Dan. 

"Well I'm going to bed now, Dan. Good night," Phil said as he and his small kitten headed to their bedroom. 

That night, Phil had strange dreams about being a cat. He was petted and fed and treated like a king. At night he would go out of the appartment and look for other cats and hunt mice. It was like Heaven to him.  

In the moring he woke up to the sound of a soft meow. Phil had thought it was just Simon trying to wake him up, so he hopped off of his bed and wen to open the door. No matter how many times he tried, Phil couldn't find the door knob, which was weird because he was over six feet tall, or at least he thought he was. 

"Dan! Did you do something to my door again?" Phil called out thinking Dan had unscrewed his door knob again. 

"Dang it, Phil! Shut your cat up!" Dan called back.

"Dan, get me out of here!" cried Phil.

Dan woke up angry that the cat wouldn't shut up. As much as Dan loved that cat, it could sure be annoying at times. Once Simon peed on Dan, and another time he used always steal Dan's llama hat and chew on the little balls at the end. Other times it would just cuddle with Dan when Phil was not around. 

Dan got up and headed over to Phil's room saying, "Geeze Phil! Phil? Phil?"

"What are you doing, Dan? I'm right here!" Phil said.

Dan was confused when he opened the door to find that Phil was still sleeping, he never slept in that late. All he found was Simon pawing at the door and meowing even more.

"Phil should really take better care of you," Dan told the cat as he picked him up

'No way!' thought' Phil. 'I'm Simon. I'm actually Simon.'

Phil started to paw at Dan, trying to escape. He wanted to explore the appartment as a cat. 

"Wow kitty! Stop okay? I'll let you down now," Dan said to the cat. "I never knew a cat could be so demanding."

Right when Phil reached the floor, he felt himself go back to his own body. 

"Dang it!" he exclaimed as he sat up. "I was just about to do awesome cat things too!"