Chapter 1.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! I lazily roll over and hit my alarm clock until it shuts up, another day...

"Enjoy your day, honey." My mum, Kathy, shouted from the kitchen, as I walked out the door. "Will do mum, love you." I shouted back slamming the door behind her.

I ran down the path, straight through the gate and over to the bus stop. After about 7 minutes, in the freezing cold, the bus finally came. I got on paid for my bus ticket and looked at the seats. Sitting right next to where i always sit was Katness.

I slowly walked up to her and sat down infront of her. I tried to act like I wasn't scared but I was. Katness whispered in my ear,"Can't wait for school today. Can you?"
"Yeah, can't wait." I whispered back without turning around.
I sat there quietly without moving. Katness didn't get off.

It came to my stop, so i pressed the bell and got up to walk down towards the front of the bus. I looked behind (because its a really annoying habit have) and I saw that Katness standing behind me. I stood there scared whispering to myself " Hurry up bus, come on, hurry up." When the bus stopped and the doors opened I jumped off the bus and walked as fast as I could avoidig all of Katness' friends.

I walked through the cut (the same way I walk everyday to school) and rushed up the street as fast as I could. All of a sudden...