Chapter |One|Save A Horse, Ride A Cowboy

Copyright © 2017 K.L.Lord All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotations used for review purposes. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are solely the product of the author's imagination and/or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, actual events or locales is entirely coincidental. The author acknowledges the trademark status of products referred to in this book and acknowledges that trademarks have been used without permission. This book is intended for mature, adult audiences only. It contains extremely sexually explicit and graphic scenes and language which may be considered offensive by some readers. This book is strictly intended for those over the age of 18. All sexually active characters in this work are 18 years of age or older. All acts of a sexual nature are completely consensual.

If you are triggered by reverse harem stories then this book is not for you.

Kind Regards.

K. L. Lord.

*Available to pre-order on Amazon.

"Miss Isobelle Harding," our principal, Mr

"Miss Isobelle Harding," our principal, Mr. Saunders, called me to the stage.

Shaking with adrenaline and sweating like a bitch in heat, I ascended the metal steps with the sound of applause ringing in my ears. All my focus went into not tripping in my graduation gown and looking like a complete dickhead in front of all these people. The pressure of having a hundred pairs of eyes following me across the stage scorched my face with embarrassment. I wasn't exactly an outgoing person and despised being the center of attention. Perspiration formed across my upper lip like a sweaty mustache.

Gross. Why did this gown have to be made from black polyester?

In temperatures of eighty-six degrees, the heavy material was suffocating. By the time I had walked across the stage, I was a flustered mess. As subtle as I could manage, I wiped my damp palms against my gown before accepting the diploma. The Principal grasped my clammy hand in his as we exchanged an awkward handshake. I couldn't get away quick enough, scampering off down the opposite steps to where my best friend, Joanne Prichard, was waiting for me.

A beaming smile spread wide across her face. "We did it!" she squealed, jubilantly, bouncing on her heels.

"I know," I gushed, relieved that it was finally over. "Thank fuck for that," I expressed, reminiscent of all the caffeine-infused nights that we had endured over the last few months.

"I can't believe that you're going away tomorrow. I'm gutted that I can't come with," she replied, pouting her lips to display her envy.