"Yeah I think you should go for it Em I can always come and support you if you want ".

"Wow would you really do that Ali "?
I ask her smiling .

"Yeah sure I would love to come with you and give you my support Em".

"Thank you that's so kind of you Ali I'll look into it for sure ".

"If you need my help let me know"
" By the way Em how comes you wear shorts in the pool? ".

"Yeah I will do and oh I would rather not say about my shorts if that's okay just something personal ".

"Oh right well that's fine I'll see you in English Em ".

"I'll tell you in my own time just not right now ".

As Ali smiles at me while waking off I get some water and start playfully splashing her ali just giggles .

"Em you best not get me wet otherwise I will have to give you detention".

"Oh would you now I continue laughing ".

"Em stop it Ali says laughing ".

See you soon Ali I replied getting out of the pool going into the changing rooms. I meet up with Aria Spencer, Hanna for lunch they are sat eating at our usual table.

"Hey Em where have you been? it took you ages lunch is nearly finished are you okay?

I replied that i was good and that I was at swimming practice. I then asked how everyone was.

"Yeah im good " Spencer isn't good though Toby and her had a argument !."

"Oh no sorry to hear that Spencer, I'm sure you guys will sort it out you always do anyways".

"Em are you coming to the cinema tonight ? us girls and our bfs if Toby is sorted out"
Aria asks .

"Yeah sure even though I'll feel like the odd one out , but I'll come what time?"
I replied .

"Film starts at 8 , is there no one you could invite at all Emily "
Hanna asks with a serious look on her face .

I pause for a second while looking at the girls , if only I could invite Ali that would be so awesome . I don't even know how she would feel about it.

"No there's no one i can invite but it's okay Hanna as I can cuddle up to you .

"Yeah , I guess but would be good if you could bring someone "
Hanna says ".

" I could not think of one person I could invite and said if they all want to go without me I don't mind ."

"No we want you to come aria says while finishing of eating ".

Oh no l replied look at the time! we are going to be 5 minutes late for English . "
I said we best go, grabbing my bag and linking Hanna"s arm.

As soon as we get into class I dig down down whilst getting my books out . I smile at Ali she gives me a look and that's when I can tell she's not happy .

"So why are late for my class"? .

"Sorry miss Diluarentis it was my fault , Emily and I, werevtaking about something important ".

Well couldn't it of waited until after college she replied. She also added that I should know more then anyone that she did not like people being late."

"I do I replied and I said I was sorry and that some things and can't be helped I suppose ."

"For arguing back with me you can stay behind after class " She said .