Sanyukta kept digged her nails.. But to her annoyance Randhir didn't even winched for once..
He just closed his eyes tightly and gulped all the pain..
Soon she felt something wet on her finger tips..
She looked at her fingers which were on Randhir arms and gasped seeing the blood was ozzing out from his hands where she dug her nails...
Sanyukta immediately removed her hand and looked at him..
At the same time Randhir also opened his eyes not feeling Sanyukta's touch anymore..
And....
Sanyukta's guilty filled eyes met with Randhir's red and welled up eyes...

Randhir - kya huya..?? Dard nehi dena?? (asked Randhir)

Hearing Randhir's question Sanyukta came back to her sense and her guilt replaced by anger...
She jerked his hand and got up with a jolt..

Sanyukta - (her eyes turned red in anger) bahh!! Randhir bahh!!... (clapped)
Maine.. Maine tumhe dard diya..??
Aur pehle chaoda (14) saalon se tum jo hum sab ko dard de rahe ho uska kuch nehi?? (tears started streaming down from her eyes and she pulled Randhir up holding the collar of his shirt)
Randhir - (his tears always start falling down) I can explain.. (Randhir started to hold Sanyukta's hand but she jerked away)
Sanyukta - explain?? Kya explain karoge tum haan??? (she threw a clay showpiece and Randhir's direction and it hit on his leg)
Randhir - ahhh... (he hissed in pain as some broken pieces pricked in his skin)
Sanyukta - aur kis kis chiz ko explain karoge..??bolo... (she again threw a metal vase and it hit Randhir's arm)
Randhir - aahhh.. (the portion of his arm got swelled up and turned red)
Sanyukta please listen to me for once.. Please... (he pleaded ignoring his physical pains)
Sanyukta - (she gave a deaf ears to his pleads) dard... Matlab bhi jante ho is word ka???
Inte saalon me toh kabhi humari parwah nehi ki tumne fir abhi yeh drama kyun kar rahe ho??? (this time TV remote landed on Randhir's forehead)
Randhir - ahh.. Sanyukta.. Bas.. (he neared Sanyukta)

Randhir held Sanyukta's hand firmly and pulled her towards him in a swift motion causing Sanyukta to loose her balance..

...... And
Her rosy lips got brushed on his rough one...

Sanyukta - (freed herself from Randhir's grip in a jolt) RANDHIR.... (she roared and planted a tight slap across his cheek)

The intensity of the slap was so high that it forced Randhir to stumble on his feet..
Everything happened in very fast pace...
It took a few seconds for Randhir to understand all the things clearly..

1st - brushed of their lips was totally unintentional..
And
2nd - Sanyukta slapped him hard.. Umm.. Like really hard..

A second later when Randhir got everything and felt a burning sensation on his cheek, his hand automatically went to his cheek to sooth the pain..

Sanyukta - such a shameless person you are Randhir...
You know what I just hate you.. I loathe you..
I hate myself that once upon a time I was your friend..
You bloody promise breaker..
Are friends se kiya huya wadaa toh kab ka tod diya..
Atleast please don't break those sacred promises.. ( sacred seven vows of marriage)
How can you just kissed a random girl..??
Mr. Shekhawat just leave from here before I do something which I shouldn't do..
(she spat the venom)

Randhir was in a daze.. He didn't get that Sanyukta was talking about his marriage which never happened...
He just heard to things..
One was she hated him.. And second was she asked him to leave..
So without any further delay he walked out of her room...

Loo acche se band baja diya Randhir ka maine..
Ab khush???
Now vote...

target - 75 + votes..
Target complete nehi hoga toh no chappy..

Please do vote and comment..
Thank you..