Chapter 1

LOTTIE POV

Today is a big day, im just arrived at my collage. Im so excited and scared at the same time.

Im so excited because im gonna meet a new friend, and this is my dream for studying in here since i was at middle school.

Well scared too because im gonna live in dorm room with a stranger. And the worst thing is if i got a guy as my roommates. Completely nightmare.

Im walking inside the college with my stuff. And trying to find the reception room.

I walking around like a lost puppy. Im not talking English very well, so thats kinda sucks.

im just walking until i found some guys are waiting inside the room. I think that's the reception room. I walk closer into that room. Luckily, i was right.

Now im waiting on chair and looking around. And thinking who's gonna be my roommates.

Than this is my turn,

"What's your name?" Ask the lady behind the desk. I take a deep breath.

"Lottie Jara" I answer with my spanish accent, and she starts to find my name.

"Did you mean Lottie Jara?" She asking me with her American accent. I smile shyly.

"Yes, im from spain so" I answer, she nod and smile.

"Okay, i get it" she says and i smile.

Lottie Jara, the Jara things. Sometimes people in here little bit messed up.
In spain 'J' must read like a 'H'. But that's okay.

Than she handing me the key,
"Thanks, ma'am" im thanking her,

"Your room is on second floor" she telling me, i nod.

I walking alone, finding my room.
I looking my key. Im in room number 93.

I just walking and I found the room. Yes, not too far from the lift.
Lucky.

Im in front of my dorm room, holding my key. And hoping not a guy being my roommates.

I unlock the door and open the door.
When the door completely open, i see a guy. God dammit!

Nightmare!

Guy being my roommates, how lucky?
I hate this. God

He is playing his x-box on his bed,  he noticed me. He looking at me, i smile to him. This is really awkward.

I walking into the empty bed without looking at him, open my closet and put my clothes in it. After that i lay in my bed.

He not even notice me again, this not that bad. This is better than he asking me a tons of question and annoying me.

My bed and his bed are in the same room, no wall. Well This room has no wall, bed room, living room, kitchen and pantry in the same room. This room kinda big. The only room has wall is just the bathroom, one bathroom.

There is a tv In front if my bed, same as he. Two tv, good. So we not to have a small fight if both of us want to watch the tv.

"Are you sure your room are in here?" He asking me, i hear his spain accent. I turn around looking at him.

"Si, no - i mean - Yes" I answer nervous, he giggles. Im fogot to speak English for a second. I blush.

"This is room number 93, right?" I asking him back.

"Yes, but not usual they mix girl and boy in the same room" he answers with his big smile. He cute

"By the way, welcome" he says and giggles. He really cute.

"Thanks" I answer, he nod

"What is your name?" He asking me, i get up from my bed and sit on my bed.

"Lottie Jara" I answer, he smile.

"Marc Marquez " he answers and giving his hand. We shaking hand.

"You from spain?" He asking me with his smile. He smiling to much.

"Yeah, half spain and you smiling to much dude" I answer with humor tone. he giggles.

"Im from spain too" he telling me with his smile again. Oh god, marc. Can you stop smiling?
You look really cute

"HOLA!" i yell, he giggles, im giggle too. Awkward

This is not to bad, he cute. But we don't know what gonna happened next.

•••••••••••••

Hey hey!

Wdyt?

NEXT OR NAH?

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE