Chapter 6

Levi POV

"Did that just happen?" Alex said once Emma left.

"Yes, yes it did." I say.

"Can I call dibs?" Riley asks looking at Alex and I.

"No, because when you call dibs on a girl they end up not talking to you, and in extension us. And I want to keep this girl around for longer than ten minuets." I say.

"But we could have so much fun." Ryley whines.

"But she could be fun as our friend too." Alex says.

"Whatever, did you hear about the new fighter at 'The Ring'" Ryley says.

"Yeh, herd they beat the biggest guy in there." Alex says before continuing "So do you think Emma will come to the party?"

"I hope so." I say.

..............................................................................

Emma POV

When I woke up the next morning I contemplate whether or not to go to the party. Then my dad came by and scolded me when he found out 'that instead of making friends, I was punching potential ones in the face' he had said. And I promised him I would try to socialise, sadly a way to socialise is going to a party.

The rest of the week passes with nothing exciting happening. By Friday afternoon I'm standing in front of my wardrobe deciding what to wear to this party.

I chose my outfit and start to get ready.

I do my makeup and let my hair down, letting my wavy brown hair frame my face.

By the time I open my door to leave my father is standing there with his hand raised ready to knock.

"You look like your going out." He says lowering his hand.

"I am." I say passing him and closing my door in the process. I start to walk down the driveway when my dad grabs my forearm and I turn to look at him.

"Where are you going?" He says and I remove my arm from his grip.

"A party...to socialise." I saying start to walk away. when I reach the street I turn around to see that my father is gone. When I turn back to the street I see I see Levi, Alex and Ryley coming out of Levi's house. When Levi sees me a big smile comes across his face.

"Hey stranger." He says getting the other boys attention.

"You know, you do know my name." I say while crossing the empty street.

"Yeh. So you decided to come to the party." He says stepping closer to me.

"Yes. Got nothing better to do." Then I walk away in the direction of the music. I don't look behind me but I can hear the guys following me.

Alex catches up to me and walks beside me and asks "Did it hurt when you punched Tracy in the face?"

I let out a small laugh before saying "Not as much as it hurt her."

"I can't believe you didn't get suspended." Ryley say coming to my other side.

Then we reach the house. Looks like a typical house party, people making out on the front lawn and music so loud you can feel the vibration in the ground.

"Well I didn't. So I'm going to go get drunk now, you three can join me, if you can handle it." I reply, then I walk into the house.

An hour later I'm eight drinks in and dancing with a red cup in my hand.

The boys are leaning against a wall opposite me.I sway my hips to the beat of the music and soon enough I feel two big hands on my waist and someones hard chest against my back.

I feel the strangers lips ghost over my ear, the stranger whispers words in my ear that send shivers down my spine. "Bren sent me to tell you that he's coming for you." And then the stranger walks off, leaving me standing there shocked.

I don't realise I'm outside until I am.

"Emma! What's wrong, who was that guy?" Levi says with Alex and Ryley trailing behind him.

"Ah, nothing, no one. Hey I was going back to my place to drink alone without all this...noise. Want to join, it's no fun to drink alone." I say trying my best to sound calm.

"Lets do it." Levi says with a shy smirk.