As An Alpha

Hi , I am Sparkle Snowypride an Alpha of Animal Jam. I am the Alpha of the Arctic Wolves , and also Greely's sister. I missed him for a long time , so I was very happy when Animal Jam came out with "The Search for Greely". One reason is that I was happy to "search" for Greely.

So , I immediately hosted the adventure and four people joined. I was amazed and immediately started searching for Greely. There were monkeys who found pages from Greely's journal , what they told me that they read from the pages made me go :O. Then they told me a shape and the color of it that was on the page.

The shapes were...Umm...Let me think...Blue..circle,...yellow..star,...orange..triangle!There was a lock that you used the shapes to open.After the lock was unlocked Graham said "A secret hideout inside of a secret hideout! How ingenious!" Then , I was like "Brother what have you gotten yourself into!" There was this weird machine that you had to put a PHANTOM CRYSTAL into! Then in the questbar it said "Step into the phantom goop to disguise yourself as a phantom." I was like "NEVER!!!!!!!" But finally I stepped into it and was shaking my paw like crazy to get the stuff off of my paw.

Then when I looked at myself I screamed and ran all over the place, I was a PHANTOM! Then I ran through the portal ,sprinted over to the phantom pods , and my disguise wore off.Then I found Greely...but , he was locked up in a cage.I then noticed something odd , it was showing me where the keys were , like how it shows you where players are. The first time I didn't finish because everyone left.I tried again didn't finish but the third time I finally finished!