Meeting friends and beginning of adventure.

~He woke up from dreaming and put on his shoes, started making his way past two in the morning, he hasn't been sober for days. Leaning now into the breeze, remembering Sunday, he falls to his knees, they had breakfast together, but two eggs don't last like the feeling of what he needs. ~

         I rearranged the maroon beanie sitting on my disheveled hair that hasn't been washed in a couple of days. Thank God for hats. I looked myself over the decrepit mirror in the bathroom's cracked wall. I was wearing my favorite black jeans with a skin tight black shirt with a maroon vest over it. I dragged my feet across the carpet and looked for my converse. I slipped my shoes on and stood in front of the door with my hand gripping the knob. A bead of sweat rolled down the side of my face despite the cool weather. The sweet chorus of joyful laughter from the nearby park floated in from the window along with the warming sunlight and somewhat chilly wind. The knob creaked as my grip on it unconsciously grew tighter.  I patted my pant pocket. Phone and keys.... check. Wallet...check. Courage.... nein.

             I breathed in and shut my eyes tight. Without a second thought, I pulled open the door and ran out. I forgot to open my eyes when I was out of my room, however, and managed to knock something over. My eyes flew open, and I saw a tiny girl on the floor.

     "Oh fuck." I swore. "Are you okay? I wasn't paying attention and-" I said trying to be calm and collected. My efforts were wasted when I caught sight of her position on the floor. It looked ridiculous. I let out a fit of laughter. I wiped the tears from my eyes and picked her up. She's very light.

       "Guess the newbie is a jerk. Whodda thunk?" She said brushing off the dirt on her clothes. She looked like a teenager- a short one at that. She grabbed my hand and shook it three times.

      "The name is Gabriella. Hate the fuck out of it, so call me Gabby. or Gabster. or Gab..... or bag...?" She said, her voice drifting away as the sentence continued. I laughed at her silliness. I'm glad people here aren't dicks. I hope the rest of them are like her..... sort of.

        "Felix." I said with a big smile.  Gabby gave me a curt nod and pointed to the room across from mine.

     "That's where I live. Ya see, I was running too. Guess we're both to blame. Come over whenever you want, Alex!" Gabby said skipping back into her apartment. I lamely yelled my real name after the floor slammed shut. 

      The situation with Gabby actually eased my nerves. I sighed in relief. I smiled at the place where she once was and walked down the stairs, occasionally jumping two or three. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked outside. Without bumping into someone too.

-------------------------

      I sat on the warm, wooden park bench that seemed to burn my buttcheeks off. The sun decided to be a dick and intensify its rays. I chugged the cold water I had just bought from a random person with a cart at the corner. I leaned back and ignored the heat that burned into my back. I had just walked all over town, the safe parts, and tried to memorize the street signs, statues, and parks. Luckily, I live right in front of a park.

         I couldn't take the heat anymore, and I finished my water, so I retired to the cool shade casted by a big oak tree which was one of the many trees in the big, green area. The tree barks were so big in this park; they looked difficult to climb. Variety of trees and beautiful plants covered the grassy park except one area that had a super badass playground. Damn. I wish I had that. Are awesome playgrounds normal in America?

       Someone sat next to me with a big sigh. A metal bat, baseball glove, and  a baseball glove fell from his arms. He leaned his head back against the bark that seemed to be a tone lighter than his hair color and steadied his breathing. The guy's oak brown hair stood up in many directions, yet they looked good on him. Man, this guy has to tell me his secrets. He noticed me staring and fixed his messy (yet good-looking) hair and turned to me.

       "Haven't seen you around here. What's your name?" The man said, turning his body to me. His breath-taking eyes politely looked with curiosity. Those eyes. They were beautiful.

"Felix Kjellberg. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" I said grabbing a hold of his hand. I shook it firmly three times and let his hand drop. He nodded. A smile grew on his face. Wow. What does this guy not have? I'm getting jealous of Americans.

"Welcome to America, friend. The name is Ryan. If you ever need help settling in, I live right there. " He said pointing to the building. It took me a few seconds to figure out we lived in the building. He said a quick goodbye and left like if the wind carried him out. I watched him walk away ,with a boy a few feet smaller than him and the same color hair, from the park just like all the other kids and their parents. The wind blew again, but it was more cold which drove many other people away from the park. The sun was beginning to set.

       I guess there's no harm staying here after dark.

Authors note:

Hello there buddy cx  I hope your week so far is amazing. I have spring break soon c: I'm so happy cx I can't wait to gtfo of school ;--; this has not been the greatest two weeks. any way, I love you cx stay awesome.

VOTE IF YOU WANT MORE

                    OR

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK X3

I'd love to hear from you.

*fabfive* *cryfive*

-not edited. tried my best. expect errors.