Reunion With a Old Friend

Start from the beginning

"Asia hit him again"

Asia hit him with the textbook again. Then the bell rang before Issei could say anything back. Everyone went to their seats and class started.

{Time Skip}

Its the end of classes and Me, Lily, Issei, and Asia were walking to the Clubroom. It's about a hour or so after school ended because we were studying to pass the time till Rias and Akeno's meeting was finished. When we entered the old school building to see that everything is shiny and clean.

"Wow these floors are so shiny" Asia said while walking next to Issei.

"They sure are" Issei said while using the floor to see up Asia's skirt.

We were walking past a door with caution tape on it and chained shut when Lily asked.

"Hey (Y/n) what's that room" Lily was pointing at the chained door.

"Its known as the forbidden room. It's never been opened. We'll that's what Rias told me" I replied.

We walked up stairs to the club room and saw that Rias and Koneko was there sitting on the couches. Koneko was eating a apple.

"Good Koneko isn't eating junk food for once and I probably jinxed my self too" I thought to my self as I looked at Koneko.

"Were is Kiba?" Issei asked

"Looks like someone decided to take the entire day off must be nice" Koneko answered before taking another bite of the apple.

"Didn't expect that picture to change him completely. He really went through some bad stuff in during the holy sword project for him to become like this" I said to my self.

Part 4.

It was after school the next day and today was the day that the two people from the church were suppose to be coming to the clubroom. Rias was sitting in the couch near the window as Me and everyone else stood behind her. The two guest that were from the church were sitting on the other couch facing us. To my surprise it was Irina and the girl with the blue hair I saw the day before when walking inside of the school. They had their hoods off and then spoke.

"My name is Xenovia" the girl with the blue hair said.

"And my name is Irina Shido" Irina said.

"Its amazing that two followers of God would want to speak to a devil" Rias said to them. Irina answered her question.

"I know it seems random but we have six Excalibur swords accounted for. 3 of them are with the church and the other 3 were taken by the fallen angels"

Everyone looked shocked but me and Koneko still had out strait faces.

"This is my Excalibur. The sword of destruction" Xenovia said while pulling out a sword that was wrapped in cloth.

"And this is mine. It is known as Excalibur mimic" Irina said while pulling up her sleeve showing a neatly braided and tied rope on her arm.

"So what would you like us to do for you today" Rias asked them.

"We don't want you to do anything. We want you to stay out of it. This is between the church and fallen angels" Xenovia answered.

"So you think we're going to side with the fallen angels?" Rias questioned back.

"We know that a holy sword is a detestable things towards devils wouldn't it make sense" Rias looked like she was about to explode with anger. Issei, Asia and Lily noticed and looked freaked out "and if that's true then we will have to annihilate you even if you are the sister of the great devil king Lucifer"