Reunion With a Old Friend

Comincia dall'inizio

"(Y/n) can you drop Me and Koneko off at Issei's house. We want to talk to Asia as we walk to school" Lily asked me.

"Sure I can do that" I answered back.

When everyone was done eating I picked up their plates and washed them. Rias and Akeno were about to teleport to the club room so you gave them each a kiss and said to goodbye before they left.

It's was just Me, Lily, and Koneko.

"Ok go pick today's car as I finish up"

Both of them nodded and went into the garage. I finished up and went into the garage. They were standing next to the Pagani Zonda. I grabbed the keys and went to them. I unlocked the car and got in. Lily was in the passage seat and Koneko was on my lap. I started the car and drove to Issei's house.

When we got to Issei's house Asia and Issei were waiting for Lily and Koneko.

"Bye girls I'll see you at school"

They got out of the car and gave me a kiss on the lips and went to Asia. I waved and left Issei's house to go to school.

Part 3.

I arrived at school and got out of the car. Everyone now a days didn't stare and gossip about me and the girls anymore since I started dating the girls and just accepted that I was the best for them. But there were those who were new and the ones who hated my guts like the baseball captain who would stare and talk.

I was walking over the bridge that was in front of the entrance of the school. I saw 2 girls in robes with hoods covering their heads. The one in the right had blue hair and a strand of green hair in her bangs. The one on the left was loking at me with tear going down her face. When she saw I was looking at her she looked down so I couldn't see her whole face still having tears flow off her face. I saw that she had chestnut colored hair, only one person I know has that color hair, it was Irina. I walked passed her and whispered loud enough so she could hear.

"Irina I'm fine don't worry about me we'll talk later I'm sure of it"

I continued on walking, I could hear her sobs stop as walked away. I went to Rias and Akeno's class to go talk with them since I was early. They were their talking to each other.

"How are 2 of my wonderful girls doing" I asked them.

"Well my handsome boyfriend" Rias replied.

"Did you want another kiss from me" Akeno said whole liking her lips.

"No, I just came by to say hi and talk a little" I said.

"Ohh (Y/n) we will have a 2 guests over at the clubroom tomorrow. They are from the church. Sona said they wanted to talk to us" Rias says to me.

"Ok I will keep that in mind" I say then give them a kiss "gotta get going I'll see you after school"

"See you later" They both said as I walked out of the classroom.

When I got to class Lily was already here along with Asia and Issei. When I sat in my seat Issei got hit in the head with a text book by Asia. I sighed and asked.

"Asia what did he do now?"

"He was thinking lewd things again about other girls? She wined.

I sighed and face palmed before replying to what she said.

"Issei do you not notice that their is a girl with strait blond hair that loves you? And to clarify she's standing in front of you"

"Huuuuh, I didn't hear you. What did you say" Issei replied because he wasn't paying attention.