2

Dean led me into his room, and closed the door behind him.

Although I hated to admit it I could breathe a little easier in here, I hadn't been in Dean's room since the last time I had seen Dean. It was too painful of an idea to visit this room, where so many of our memories had been made.

My head was still spinning after seeing him - I was so mad, mad that I had been broken hearted and kept in the dark for so long. But I was also ecstatic - I had prayed to just see Dean one more time and now here he was, alive as ever watching me from the door way of his room.

Finally feeling like I had gotten some control of my breathing back I stood from where I had sat on the edge of Dean's bed - our bed a life time ago, and walked over to him near the door with as much confidence that I could muster.

As soon as I stood up Dean started to talk, "Doll I promise I'll ex-"

I slapped him as soon as I reached him, the sound louder than I expected.

My steady breathing didn't last long.

"I guess I deserved that..." Dean muttered while running a hand along his cheek which now sported my hand print.

We were standing so close now, and it was surreal - I saw every detail of Deans face like I had so many times two years ago - the little scar on his upper lip, a new scar cutting through his eyebrow.

"Where the hell have you been?" however forceful I had meant to say it, it came out as barely a whisper.

But Dean obviously heard me, "I'll tell you everything you want to know, okay? Anything and everything."

He was using an incredibly gentle tone with me, I guess being blindsided by the slap really showed how much of a mess I was - and that maybe the two years apart meant that Dean couldn't read me like an open book anymore.

I sighed - and all I could smell was Dean. The cologne he always wore, the soap he used and somehow he always managed to smell like he had just been outside.

He smelt good. I had missed him, I still missed him as he stood in front of me. He was searching my face for any indication of the whirlwind of thoughts going on in my head.

But I did know what I wanted, after so long I couldn't help it,

I reached out to put both hands on the side of his face and brought myself to him.

He immediately put his hands on my hips and I'm immediately reminded that I haven't been with anyone like this in two years.

We stared at each other for a few seconds - I still felt that if I closed my eyes for too long Dean would disappear again. Become a ghost again.

I leaned the rest of the distance between us and kissed him. I had intended for the kiss to be innocent, but Dean obviously didn't.

He responded immediately by holding me tighter to him, it was a hungry kiss. It felt like Dean hadn't been able to breathe throughout our time apart - and maybe he couldn't, and it was suffocating.

Dean licked the seam of my mouth wanting more of me, the heat I felt from his hands spread through my stomach. My hands went to the back of Dean's head to curl my fingers in his hair, bringing him even closer to me.

I opened my mouth and tasted Dean and it was heaven. I had dreams about being able to kiss Dean goodbye properly, but this was so much better - because we weren't saying goodbye; at least I wasn't.

Dean's hand slid down from my hips to cup my ass as we broke away from each other to breathe.

He looked in my eyes with such intensity and passion I thought my knees would give.

"Finally." Dean's voice was husky and deeper than usual. I clenched my thighs together at the sound. It had been a long time since I'd heard that voice.

But before Dean could pull me to him again there was a knock at the door, "Let's go to Rattlesnake point so we can straighten all this out first, okay love birds – right Dean?"

It was Reaper, although I couldn't understand the accusatory tone he used towards Dean.

My hands uncurled from the hair on the back of Dean's head so that we could leave.

Dean almost whimpered at the loss of contact.

"When we get back, I won't be so easily stopped" He whispered against the shell of my ear.

I couldn't stop the shiver that ran through my body at his words.

He laced our fingers together again and walked us to the door.