I decide to change into a black romper, quick and easy. I pair it with my trusty black sandals, grab my phone and keys before heading out my door. I walk in a fast manner towards the exit stairs, hoping nobody sees me. Everyone here is close to my mom, so everyone here is a snitch. I make it down stairs and down the street quickly, not seeing many cars.

I walk up Mr. Bieber's driveway, the door once again broadcasting my arrival. I don't mind, that way he knows i'm here without me having to yell for him.

Yet I don't see him in the living room, but I hear slight sounds at the kitchen. I head towards them. Please don't be Rigo.

When I walk in, I see Justin setting down some plates on the island, looking up when he sees i've entered. I see a small smile on his face, I respond the same way.

"For me?" I tease, taking a seat next to him.

"Of course, consider it your 1st place breakfast. You looked great yesterday." He says just as raspy as he sounded on the phone. It runs chills up my spine. He clears his throat right after, sadly.

"You think so? It felt a little revealing." I stick my fork into the eggs in front of me.

"Trash never looked better baby." He states, stroking my hair behind my shoulders to see me better. I chuckle quietly behind my closed lips, picking up another forkful. I thank him quietly, accepting the compliment none the less.

"Actually sweetie, could you grab us some water bottles from the fridge?" He strokes my shoulder, I nod and jump off towards the fridge.

Opening up their huge fridge, I notice they've restocked on groceries, making finding the water bottles so much harder than it has to be. I bend down to take a look in one of the bottom drawers, it's full of sprite and coconut water but no actual water. So I open up the drawer next to it and find a large supply of Fiji water, I grab two bottles and stand back up to head back to my breakfast.

Justin's body is faced towards me, having no shame in hiding his wandering eyes. I brush them off, walking back to the bomb ass breakfast waiting for me.

"Wow, didn't realize how thirsty I was, could you grab me another?" He asks, licking his lips mischievously. I comply bending down to grab another, and only now do I realize he's not water thirsty. Clever.

But I grab another water regardless, acting like I don't know what he's doing.
I stroke up the back of my leg pretending there's actually an itch there, closing the fridge softly before walking back.
And although it's fun messing with the male mind, it'd be even better if I could finish this breakfast.

I mix up my hash browns with my egg, picking up big fork fulls. I open up my water and take a big swig, feeling kind of awkward when I realize Mr. Bieber is just ..watching me eat.

"What?" I ask putting down my fork. I probably have food on my face. I wipe around my mouth

"Nothing. You're just so pretty." He states, taken me back a little. I giggle like he just told me a joke, picking up my fork to finish the rest of my eggs and hash browns.

"Okay? I think you're pretty too." I tell him, and he gives me the same look I gave him.

"What? You are." I tell him, placing a small peck on the side of his mouth before picking up my plate and heading towards the sink to wash it.

"No nothing, it's just that nobody has ever called me pretty. Handsome, sure. Sexy even. But never pretty." he says as he picks up his plate, clearing what's left into the trash.

"Really? Sorry, I didn't mean to bruise your ego Mr. Bieber." I shrug, soaping up the fancy plate. He slides his plate into the sink as well, turning off the water as his hand retreats. His jaw is clenched but i'm not sure why he's so triggered by the word pretty.