The Finale

Blazes pov
-time skip to amusement park cause Author be lazy-
We got their and the girls said" we're hungry" then the guys looked at Rylan he nodded we we got their we ordered and Ate lunch then got ice cream Rylan asked the chief to put something on June's ice cream we knew what it was when the ice cream got here and June's was put down last as she started reading it Rylan scurried to the edge of her seat got on one knee and pulled out a ring the girls started squealing June looked to see what they where staring at  and one cue Rylan said "June will you make me the happiest wolf alive and marry me" June started nodding as soon as he finished Rylan then put on the ring kissed her and everyone started clapping .

-timeskip to carnival games-

Daniel won Maria a teddy bear told the keeper to give it to her then got down on one knee and held out a ring Maria turned around and her eyes widened along with the Klerk who started gushing happiness he was About 100 something he said ahh young love then Daniel said " Maria please marry me and make me the happiest warewolf Eva" Maria then said " Hell yeah I will" and then jumped on his back and kissed him.

-time skip to da fairs wheel -

We get to the top pick up dottie and get down on one knee set her on my knee and said " Dottie will you be my best friend, Girlfriend and wife for the rest of my life " then Dottie said "no......" everyone looked shocked then she said "way I'm saying no , Blaze of corse I'll marry you is that even a question " then they had a long passionate kiss this was the best day ever.

Hey there will be 3 epilogues in this and get ready for mystreet season two coming out Friday so get ready guys