Starlight?!?

~One year later nothing really important happens~
Maria's pov

Well in the past year Aaron started getting used to his ears and tail, Dottie and I became best friends, June joined the pack even tho she is a mefwa but she only joined 3 days ago we let her join because Alpha is about to get Aphmau back and well we don't want Rylan to be alone and by alone I mean when Dottie and I work out the courage to ask out our crushes, mine being Daniel, Dottie's being Blaze which he is like a big bro and he said I'm like his little sis and it's like that way with Dottie and Daniel so yeah we both are ok with who each others crush is but we as in me and Dottie teamed up with Millisa to get Aaron with Aphmau, June is also helping , by filming hehehehehh. Our plan is in action so me and dottie decided to look at our room and the room assignments are aphmau and Aaron (obviously) Rylan, Blaze, and Daniel and then me, Dottie and June but we got huge rooms so we didn't mind but there were two beds blaze took his own and June took her own also. Daniel and Rylan decided to have a movie marathon, June and I went to spy on aphmau then Dottie decided to go take a walk while blaze said he would go look around for give himself a tour so now June is on a tree while I am in the bushes.

Dotties pov

Well I am taking a walk because I can well I'm walking on the docks in normal clothes, but it's not like I am going to get in the water, but then a 2 guys were running past and one pushed me over trying to get me out of his way but now I'm bleeding all over because of some loose nails it hurts really bad all I can do is whimper and pray I can't even look, oh no please Dottie don't fall in the water you will attract sharks but even though I hoped and dreamed and prayed I opened my eyes and there was another guy and he kicked me twice while running one time in the face the other time in the stomach now I'm in the water bleeding even more then I was I didn't even get to tell Blaze I love him.

Dun Dun Dun cliff hanger but it's so cliche you can probably guess due to plot armor......  also 429 words