Telling The Pack

Dottie's pov

Last nights date was awesome but know for the hard part telling everyone, I already know Rylan and Daniel are gonna give Blaze the talk, Aphmau, June, and Maria are gonna fangirl explode and Aaron is gonna be the only normal one geez this is gonna be great so now Blaze and I are standing on the steps waiting for the right moment then Aaron and Aphmau come to the front and say "may we please have your attention" Then Aaron says " Aph and I are getting married" "AHHHHHH OUR SHIP" June and Maria say Daniel and Rylan then give Aaron the talk x 10 and Blaze and I stood there shocked then we both whisper "we will tell them tomorrow" then Maria, Aaron, Daniel, and Rylan say" tell us what tomorrow Blaze says " forgot they had super hearing" I then said "same" then Aphmau says "what were you gonna tell us no getting out of it now" then I say "no this is your moment it can wait for tomorrow" then Aphmau and Aaron come up and drag us down and say " Nope we are curious tell us" then blaze says "fine, Dottie and I are officially dating" I then grab his hand and smile" yup" I comment Aaron then says "congrats guys" then I count down "3 2 1" "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH OUR SHIP" Maria, Aphmau and June go then Rylan and Daniel give Blaze the talk x 50 and then we say "it's not a big a deal as Aph and Aaron guys" then Aph and Aaron goes "oh yes it is" then Aphmau says "Aaron and I have been dating a long time you guys just started dating meaning this is kinda like us just putting on rings and changing last names you guys on the other hand this is a huge change you guys are starting a relationship" then Aaron says "well Said babe Blaze , Dottie she is right" "we know" we said "well we have to go tell everyone else so see ya and Blaze, Dottie I would tell the others as well," aphmau says "we will" we say."let's go play frisbee" Maria says "yeah " June, Rylan, Daniel and Maria say "oh and before we go " Daniel and Rylan say everyone looks at them "June" Rylan says "Maria" Daniel says "will you go out with us " they ask "YES!!!!!!" Then they both scream "awwwwwwwwwe" Blaze and I say " shut up" all 4 of them say "now frisbee" we all say "

                                                            Time skip brought by blottie,danria and rylune

Hey guys author here again I need people to comment if they want to be extras in the story so I can start that so yay also now what you've all been waiting for word count 463 words!