Chapter 22- Your dead

Start from the beginning

Haden didn't even object he just stormed out of the room.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

*Scarletts POV*

Kyle wrapped his arms around me and pulled me against his chest as I cried into his shirt.

"Shhh" He soothed while rubbing circles on my back, it made me cry more because he was being so nice. I didn't deserve to be treated nicely!

Bitch.

Whore.

Fuck up.

Mistake.

4 words that described me. 4 words that my father used to describe me and 2 words that Haden used to describe me, surely this was proof that it was actually true.

I tried so hard to not be the person my father said I was but the truth is, he's right. I'm a pregnant 17 year old who doesn't know the own father to her babies.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up feeling his presence behind me.

"Your nothing" His slimy voice whispered down my ear.

I weeped a little.

"I told you, your nothing but an attention seeking little whore" He snarled down my ear, I trembled.

"Scarlett are you okay?" Kyle's voice echoed.

"See, your already in the arms of another brother" He hissed.

I clenched my teeth.

"How does this one make you feel? better than Martin and John?" His voice held humour as if it was funny that I got abused by the men.

" Get out of my head" I screamed. "Leave me alone! you can't hurt me anymore your dead!" I shouted again.

"Scarlett calm down" Connors voice echoed.

"Get him away from me" I cried.

"Who?" Connor asked sounding confused.

"My dad" I pointed to the man in front of me.

"Theres noone there Scarlett calm down" Connor informed me.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts. Connor was kneeling infront of me and Kyle held peas to his nose.

"What happened?" I asked Kyle worried.

"You punched me in the nose when I touched you" He informed me. My eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry, I don't even remember" I told him truthfully.

"I know it's okay" He smiled at me.

"Sorry" I apologized again.

He smiled at me. "I'll leave use two to talk" He said while nodding his heard towards Connor who was now sat at the other side of the table, I gave him a slight smile. Kyle elft the room.

"What was that about?" Connor asked raising an eyebrow.

"I must of zoned out" I shrugged.

"Scarlett, what are we going to do? We don't even know who the father is and we can't leave you to go through the pregnancy alone." Connor asked me.

"I don't know. Haden won't even talk" I told him truthfully.

He nodded. "He needs time" He told me.

"You didn't" I informed him with raised eyebrows.

"I had my suspicions from the start" He replied seriously. "You should of told me"

"I didn't want to believe that you could be the father, don't take that personally but I didn't exactly want this to happen" I sighed.

"Me either, but I'm here for you with the babies. Even if I'm not the father, I'm still their uncle and I still care" Connor said with a slight smile.

I smiled back. "Thanks so much connor" I thanked him as I stood up to hug him. He stood up too and pulled me to his chest, "Thanks for being there" I told him.

"Your welcome" just as those words left his mouth and just before we could pull away, Haden entered and glared at us.

"Oh your so dead Connor" He said before charging at us.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N okay guys I'm a little concerned, I don't seem to be getting a lot of reads lately and it's starting to annoy me a little bit because I'm working hard on this story and it's only my first book. Could you please recommend this book to other people? It would mean a lot to me! Thanks! Love ya;sssss

-kirsten xx