Chapter 1 Moving

All started when I made a wish at Fontana di Trevi, one of the most famous fountains in the world, four months ago.

My family and I were on vacation in Rome and I had just learned about a new boy band, why don't we, from Logan Paul's vlogs

My family and I were on vacation in Rome and I had just learned about a new boy band, why don't we, from Logan Paul's vlogs.I listened to their music and I instantly fell in love with them, so I made a wish about meeting them.And here I am today moving next to their house!Ohhh, how silly am I?I forgot to introduce myself!Hi, my name's Anthie, I know it's weird, but I'm from Greece and that's why my name might be a little bit rare.I'm 16 years old, kinda short for my age, with brown eyes (well, not exactly brown they have and a little bit of green, but anyway)and long, wavy, brown hair that I actually love. I also have two younger sisters; Nena, 12 years old and Christina, almost 3  years old.

Back to the moving theme...I already knew that we are going to move to Los Angeles, because we have been planning this over a year, but I didn't know that I was about to be why don't we neighbor!Of course, when I find it out I was shocked and so excited that I actually wanted to throw a party!

On the other hand, I'm really shy and I don't make friends really easily. I don't know if I will manage to get along with them but I really hope so because I don't know anyone there.It's a new place, a new house, new people, new school, new life, new everything!I'm really stressed out but really glad too.I don't want to think negatively right now; I have been telling myself 'everything is going to be fine ', 'don't worry' and 'calm down' but I'm a very anxious person as you can tell.

Right now I'm at the airport with my family and we're waiting for our flight to take off.Hopefully, I've been on an airplane many times before and I'm not worried about that.However, this is gonna be a really long flight.It's about 14-15 hours without delays!Oh, God...

-Time Skip-

We are finally in LA!Since our house isn't fully furnished, we are going to buy some furniture, electrical white goods, kitchenware and other stuff that we need.Furthermore,  we haven't painted it yet, so we will first paint the whole house, wait for the paint to dry completely and then arrange the furniture.This is going to take more than a week and that's why we are going to stay to our aunt's house. (Yep, we have some relatives here, that's actually why we moved). My aunt and uncle are here in the airport to pick us up.Ahhh, I'm looking forward to seeing my cousins again!I haven't seen them for ages!Considering the fact that we don't fit into one car, both my aunt and uncle had brought their own car.Finally, my mom and Christina went with my aunt and Nena, my dad and I are driving back to their house with my uncle.

Hey guys!This is the first chapter of this book, not actually something special but stay tuned because they're more chapters coming out soon!

QandA: How did you guys learn about the why don't we boys?

Soooo this is for today, remember to vote if you liked the chapter and keep smiling :D Byeeee!

Word count(without this little A/N);507 words