Monstrous like me!

Read this A/N: Please read the A/N at the bottom of the story after you finish this chapter. 

*Last Time*

"Don't forget to do what you were told" My dad yells to me and then we were on our way.

Scarlett's P.O.V

"You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out" Evie says to Mal.
"Ew, stop. I'm plotting" Mal says to her.
"Well you do look a little washed out though" I say to her as I look out the window.
"Well, it's not very attractive" Evie says and I laugh.
"Oh! These! It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what" Carlos says excitedly and I just smile at how he is so excited about everything.
"Let me see. Ew" Jay says pushing Carlos's eaten off food out of his face!
"Ow" Carlos says and I roll my eyes.
"Look" Evie says and we all look where she is!
"It's a trap" Carlos yells and we all scream!
"Wait what just happened" I ask everyone?
"Hey. Did this little button open up the magic barrier" Mal asks the driver through the window?
"No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button...." He says closing the window.
"Okay then" I say laughing.
"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy" Mal says smiling. 

*Auradon*

We finally arrived to the school and we pull up. The door opens and we all get out of the limo. "Oh! Ah! Ow! Stop! You got everything else! Why do you want whatever this is" Carlos yells at Jay?
"Cause you want it" Jay replies back tugging at the item.
"No" Carlos says tugging back!
"Give it to me" Jay says tugging back!
"Ow" Carlos yells.
"Let go" Jay says pulling again!
"Stop it now" I whisper-yell at them but they don't listen! Like normal.
"Guys, guys, guys! We have an audience" Mal says to them! And they stop unbelievable!
"Just cleaning up. Get up" Jay says picking Carlos up off the ground after their tug of war match.
"Leave it like you found it! And by that, I mean just leave it" Fairy Godmother says to the two boys.
"Hello, foxy. The names Jay" Jay says trying to sweet talk a girl next to Fairy Godmother! WOW!
"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother, Headmistress" She says to all of us.
"The Fairy Godmother? As in, "Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo"" Mal asks her? No a different one I thought.
"Bibbidi-Bobbidi. You know it" She replies back to Mal!
"Yeah, I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared, out of nowhere, with that sparkly wand and warm smile" Mal says and I roll my eyes.
"Oh" Fairy Godmother says to her!
"And that sparkly wand" Mal says and I cautiously elbow her so no one seen. I earned a glare for that.
"That was a long time ago. And I always say, "Don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future" Fairy Godmother says to us all.
"It's so good to finally meet you all. I'm Ben" The boy says to us.
"Prince Benjamin. Soon to be King" The girl says annoyingly!
"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess" Evie says to them.
"The Evil Queen has no royal status here and neither do you" The girl says rudely to Evie. Ooooo if I could just bibbidi-bobbidi-boo her I would. Pun intended I'm here all night.
"This is Audrey" Ben says to us.
"Suiting for her since she is over dramatic" I say outloud earning a glare from Audrey.
"Oops that slipped" I say smiling.
"Princess Audrey. His girlfriend. Right, Bennyboo" Audrey says very annoyingly? I laugh at Ben's nickname.
"Ben and Audrey are going to show you all around, and I'll see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the Library hours are from 8:00 to 11:00. And as you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews" Fairy Godmother says to us.
"Yep I know that" I say to her and she smiles. Then she leaves us with Ben and Annoying also known as Audrey.
"It is so, so, so good to finally me..." Ben says and get punched in the shoulder by Jay when he tried to shake hands.
"Meet you all" He says shaking Evie's hand.
"This is a momentous occasion" Ben says shaking my hand, then goes onto to say "and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate" he asks Carlos and then licks his finger?
"As the day our two peoples began to heal" Ben says stopping and staring into Mal's eyes. Awe he has a crush! And a little bit of overkill.
"Or the day you showed five people where the bathrooms are" Mal says to him.
"A little bit over the top" Ben asks her?
"A little more than a bit" Mal says and I shake my head laughing.
"Well, so much for my first impression" Ben says and laughs.
"Hey! You're Maleficent's daughter, aren't you? Yeah, you know what? I totally do not blame you for your mother trying to kill my parent's and stuff. Oh, my mom's Aurora. Sleeping..." Audrey says walking up to Mal which causes her to cut her off.  
"Beauty! Yeah, I've heard the name. You know, and I totally don't blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening" Mal says back.
"Water under the bridge" Audrey says smiling.
"Totes" Mal says sarcastically and they both laugh nervously.
"Okay! So, how about a tour? Yeah? Auradon Prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became King" Ben says walking us to a statue of his dad. He clapped his hands and it turned to his beast form and that is when Carlos screamed like a little girl.
"Carlos, It's okay. My father wanted his statue to morph from Beast to man to remind us that anything is possible" Ben says to Carlos.
"But he can't morph into Beast no more like I can, right" I ask Ben?
"Nope he can not" Ben says to me and I nod my head.
"Does he shed much" Mal asks him? And then I glance off in the distance and ignore them for a few minutes. And then I focus on everything and we keep on walking and talking then we end up in the school and are now getting shown to our dorms by Doug.
"Here's your room Scarlett" He says and I walk into the room.
"So I'm by myself" I ask Doug?
"Yep. We don't want people bugging you" He says and I nod. Then he leaves.

*Couple hours later* 

I'm laying in my bed just thinking. I wonder why my dad has to be so rude to me I haven't done anything wrong. I can't believe I'm here though. I thought no one wanted us villains. Ugh! Suddenly, my door opens. "Come on, we're going to get the wand" Mal says and I get up. "Lets go" I say to her and she smiles. Then we start walking. 

*2.3 Miles later*

"Come on. Check your mirror" Mal says to Evie.
"Is my mascara smudged" Evie asks her? I roll my eyes.
"Yeah. And, hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand" Mal says to her and I laugh silently.
"Sure. This way" Evie says walking in a random direction. Then we get to the Museum. And we look through the door.
"Great there is security" I say annoyed.
"That's your mothers spinning wheel" Jay says to Mal.
"Yeah, it's kinda dorky" Carlos says and I laugh.
"It's magic. It doesn't have to look scary.
"Magic spindle, do not linger. Make my victim prick a finger" Mal says doing a spell but it doesn't work.
"Impressive" Jay laughs.
"I got chills" Carlos says.
"I got so scared" I said sarcastically.
"Okay you know what. "Prick the finger, prick it deep. Send my enemy off to sleep" Mal says and the guard prick his finger and falls asleep.
"Not so dorky now" Mal says and I just sit there shocked.
"Stand back" Jay says after trying the locked door. He was going to kick it in.
"Make it easy, make it quick , open up without a kick" Mal says and the doors open. Then all you see is Jay try to kick the invisible door and fall on his butt. I bust out laughing and walk past him.
"Coming" Mal asks him?
"Come on, Jay" Carlos says trying to help him up.
"Im good" Jay says getting up.
"Just trying to help" Carlos says after Jay gets up!
"Shhh. Carlos" Mal says getting his attention. Then he runs after us. We start to look around and finally we find a room of Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay's parents. But I didn't see my dad so i wonder off and finally find him.
"Murderer" I say when I see him. Don't forget what you have to do. 

Scarlett- Look at you, look at me I don't know who to be Father. Is it horrible? Is it magnificent? To be a hunter in the night Father. Tell me what to do....

"Scarlett, lets go" Carlos says to me and I nod.
"Why are you so serious about everything" My father says to me. 

Scar-I was once like you, my child. Weak, and fought with my father. Thought I was never right to be a ruler. But i put my heart aside and I used my head. Now i think it's time to you learned what dear old papa said. Don't you want to be evil like me? (I know we don't know the father of Scar and Mufasa was but I'm saying he was evil are raised Scar like that. XOXO Dylan) Don't you wanna be mischievous? Don;t you wanna make trouble in the night? Well, you can spend the rest of your life giving food to the poor. But when you're evil, doing less is more. Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten. And crazed? Don't you want to be the very best at what you do? I have tried my whole life. To be the worst that I can ever be. I clawed to the top literally. Built my master plan to be the King of the Pride Lands. Now the time has come, my daughter. For you to take you most favored place. Promise me one thing. You'll try to be the absolute disgrace I know you can be. Don't you wanna be evil like me? Don't you want to be crazed? Don;t you want to be a monster and spectacular? And when you grab that wand. That's when you reign will begin. Who wants an evil queen without a big sack of lies and misfortunes? Don;t you want to be the most dastardly evil lioness to the bone? This is not for us to ever ponder. This has been pre-planned. You and I shall rule the pride lands. Freedom shall be regained. King of the universe. Daughter, listen to me, help me, join me forever. Won't you help sing along? 

Scar and Scarlett- Now we're gonna be evil, it's really true. Never will think twice about it.

Scarlett- And we're gonna be monstrous.

Scar- Yes, Monstrous, that's amazing. In an hour or two, our futures will be set in place for good and protected. This father/daughter act is going out on a world tour. If you wanna be evil and dangerous and free. Then you should thank your lucky heavens, that you were born the lioness you are. The daughter of an murderous king. Like me. 

"Hey, Evie found the wand. Let's go" Carlos says grabbing my hand. 

*To be continued*

A/N: Sorry it took so long I had a writers block because I wanted to make the song follow Scar and Scarlett instead of Mal and Maleficent. I hope you guys love the whole part especially the song. Please comment and favorite so I can know what you guys think and tell me what you love about the part. Follow me so you know when I update and read my other stories. Question of the Day: What is your favorite part of the story so far? The song is Evil like Me from the movie and the picture is a quote that is meaningful to the part because Scarlett can;t fight her father's will without becoming what he is. Enjoy the story! Love you guys and gals. XOXO Dylan.