They sit like that for only about thirty minutes before Steve and Tony slip back in. Bruce leaves to head to his lab, where he feels more at ease. He insist that they alert him should anything happen.

Stark and Rodgers immedietly get to work fussing over Percy, worry plastered across their faces. 

"You're fussy mothers, the both of you," Alicia scolds in a teasing tone. "Let him sleep already or he'll be a pain in the arse when he finally does get up."

Steve looks guilty as he settles on the couch on the other side of the room, but Tony only tsk's and pulls up a chair. Alicia rolls her eyes. She's actually a bit tired, seeing as it's getting pretty late and she was up late last night serfing through some classified European files. (shhh..... don't tell) However she sits up straighter, determined to wait until Percy wakes and tells her to before she leaves. 

She shifts. Nana won't be angry if she does't return home, but she will worry and that causes a little guilt to bloom in the young girl's chest. She slides out her smart phone and sends a text to Dylan, the older woman's caretaker. Nana doesn't even talk on the phone let alone text, which is Alicia's preferred mode of communication, so Dylan is usually the one to relay messages between the two whenever they're apart.

"What are we watching," Tony grumbles after some time.

Alicia smirks, "It's educational and will help you brush up on your mythologies."

Stark shoots her a look, but settles back without another word. He doesn't perk up until Ruby appears.  Steve looks over at her and she raises an eyebrow. 

"Have long have you and Percy been...friends?" he asks, curiosity barely concealed within his kind voice.

"Not too long. Maybe around nine or ten months." She replies with a shrug.

This seems to surprise him. "But you seem so close."

"We are to an extent," she says as she folds her legs into a pretzel. "but time has nothing to do with it. We just... I dunno, get each other I suppose."

Steve nods, remembering how quickly he and Peggy had unknowingly become closer. Oh how he misses her sometimes. 

Tony turns away from the Tv."So how were able to figure all that out about the helicarrier?"

Alicia looks at him with wide, inocent eyes. "I don't quite know what you mean."

"Oh yes you do," Tony says, rolling his eyes, but he's smirking.

She smiles back and gives that little shrug again. "Little tricks you pick up when someone lets you alone with a computer for several hours."

"When did that happen," Steve asks curiously. 

"A couple years ago I think. I was in Europe at the time and my friend Dante left his Macbook with me when he went to a family dinner. Needless to say he regretted it." Alicia looks quite proud of herself. "So what about you Steve, any tricks you picked up?"

Steve grimaces, suddenly uncomfortable again. He hadn't even realized that he'd relaxed while the small blonde spoke. "Besides being a super soldier...."

She laughs, startling Captain. "No something you did, something that's you. From what I've heard you're a great leader and good with spontaneous rescue missions."

This surprises Steve even more and he flushes, embarrassed. Tony groans, "Don't compliment him. He's the only one here without an inflated ego."

"So you admit you have one," Steve shoots back and the billionaire just smiles.

A small groan emits from behind Alicia causing them all to turn and stare at the shifting black haired teen. Bright green eyes blink open and a yawn escapes his mouth.

"Shut up and get out. You're all too loud." Percy grumbles.

Alicia rolls her eyes. She seems to be doing a lot of that lately. "Welcome back."

"I'm back," he replies sleepily, a small smirk playing at the corners of his lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed. I thought it was time to maybe have things take a turn for the better. Also I wanted to slip a bit more of Alicia in there because some of you seem to like finding out a little more about her last chapter. It was time for some bonding.

*as a side note I do not own Supernatural. Eric Kripke does cause he's awesome.

Please comment, vote and follow if you like this story. Then take a look at my others.

~Halie <3