Visiting

Haru was lying in his bed, he couldn't sleep. It felt like someting was wrong. He got up and wandered around the medium sized house when he heard a light knock on the front door, he sauntered over and slid the door open to see his best friend. Makoto's eyes were red and puffy from crying, Haru sat next to him and embraced the brunette. When Makoto calmed down, Haru questioned him a little.

"Makoto, are you okay? What happened? Do I need to kill someone?" Haru looked into Makoto's eyes, showing he was dead serious. Makoto wiped his eyes and hugged Haru tightly.

"I'm fine, Haru-chan." Haru was annoyed that Makoto added '-chan' at the end of his name, but he dismissed it this one time. "But some bad news came up and I had to leave the house for a bit." Haru swallowed dramatically when Makoto mentioned 'bad news'. "I'm moving away." Those three words dug in to Haru and physically hurt him.

"W-When?" Haru stuttered, he had to blink back a few tears.

"A couple months." Makoto began to cry again, Haru held Makoto close and kissed the top of his head. Makoto looked up at Haru with tear stains still on his reddened cheeks. Haru smiled and kissed Makoto on the nose, making the brunette giggle.

"Makoto, I want you to know that I love you. I will never STOP loving you." Haru was still smiling, Makoto looked up at Haru with wide emerald eyes.

"I love you too, Haru." Makoto rested his head on Haru's chest, and the sound of his heartbeat was soothing enough to put him to sleep. The two fell asleep on Haru's living room floor.

-----------------

Makoto slowly opened his green eyes, Haru was still asleep. Makoto cuddled closer to Haru. He's so warm. Makoto thought and nuzzled Haru's bare chest. Haru squirmed at the feeling and Makoto giggled, Haru was finally his.

"Makoto." Makoto looked up at Haru. "Feeling better?" Haru asked as he sat up. Makoto was still clinging to Haru.

"Mhmm." Makoto nodded and pecked Haru on the lips, painting a faint blush on Haru's face. "Shit! I forgot about school!" Makoto jumped up and ran back to his house to get ready, leaving Haru on the living room floor dumbstruck.

---------------

After school, Makoto was in the hall waiting for Haru when a girl approached him.

"Makoto-san.. Umm.." She obviously seemed nervous. "Will you go out with me?" Makoto was extremely embarrassed, how would he mention that he was going out with his best friend.

"Er, umm.." He began, but he was cut off when someone came up behind him and hugged him. The familiar scent of Haru painted a blush on Makoto's cheeks.

"Makoto is mine." Makoto could tell Haru was giving the poor girl his death glare judging by her expression, she ran away with tears in her eyes.

"Haru, did you have to be so harsh?" Makoto asked calmly, he knew Haru would be protective of him, but not THIS protective. "I could have handled it."

"She asked you out, I had to make sure she knew you were mine." Haru said as he started leaving the school. Makoto caught up to him and gently took his hand, making Haru's face turn a deep red.

The two walked in blissful silence until they reached the place where they would part ways to go home, but Makoto decided to visit Haru's place for a while.

"I'm going to miss you wh-" Makoto started, but Haru's glare made him stop what he was saying. Makoto cleared his throat. "Sorry, I want to spend lots of time with you." Makoto smiled softly as they entered the medium sized house. Makoto and Haru kicked off their shoes and placed their bags on the ground. Haru made his way to the kitchen to get some drinks for them while Makoto padded over to the living room and sat on the floor.

Haru entered the living room in his swimsuit with two glasses of water, Makoto gave him an 'are you fucking kidding me?' Face and Haru couldn't help but laugh.

"It's nice to hear your laugh again, Haru. Were you in that all day?!" Makoto questioned and Haru nodded.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Haru asked, Makoto shrugged and took one of the glasses from the blue eyed boy. Makoto sipped at the water and noticed Haru moving closer to him on the floor, a blush on his pale cheeks like he had the intention of doing more than just hang out and talk. Makoto set down the glass and nearly tackled Haru, forgetting that HIS glass of water was still in his hand and spilling water all over Haru's bare chest and Makoto's white shirt. "Oh dear, let me get that off of you." Haru said with thick sarcasm as he winked at Makoto, making him turn a deep red.

Haru began to unbutton Makoto's drenched shirt and pulled it off, tracing Makoto's prominent muscles as he did so. Haru felt Makoto's hands travelling from his upper back, to his sides, then finally to his hips. Makoto was enveloped in a deep kiss from Haru as he felt his schoolpants being slid down his legs.

"W-When did you...?!" Makoto breathed, he was cut off by another kiss from Haru. Makoto slowly pulled down Haru's swimsuit and gasped quietly. Haru is big. Makoto thought and he gulped. He kissed and bit at Haru's neck, receiving erotic sounds from Haru. Makoto wrapped his fingers around Haru's hard member and slowly rubbed it up and down as he licked and sucked Haru's light pink nipple. Haru dug his dull nails into Makoto's skin, which told Makoto to switch it up to what he was planning to do. Makoto slowly took the head of Haru's member into his mouth and flicked his tongue over the slit and drank the bead of precum off the tip, he offered his fingers to Haru and he greedily started to suck on them.

As Makoto sucked off Haru, he took his fingers out of his lover and inserted the first finger into Haru's entrance, there was no real reaction from Haru except the growl of displeasure. Makoto stopped sucking so he could focus on stretching and preparing Haru, who had swiftly pulled Makoto's boxers off. Tears were forming in Haru's sapphire eyes in pain when Makoto was stretching him, but the brunette soothed his lover by kissing him gently.

Makoto positioned himself at Haru's entrance and waited for the 'go ahead' from him. Haru nodded and Makoto harshly thrusted into Haru, making him yelp and whimper in pain.

---------------

Haru was fast asleep, so peaceful and serene. Makoto chuckled and pet Haru's soft raven hair, placing a kiss on his pale forehead.

"We need a bath." Haru murmured, he wrapped his arms around his lover and kissed him deeply. "Take one with me." Haru's half lidded sapphire eyes stared into Makoto's emerald ones, almost begging.

___________________

Bleeeeeh.... How was that? Some makoharu smut filled chapter for you \o/

\(-.-\) give mer a hurg.

I'm strange, aren't I?