"I've been watching movies and series all day. I just wanna talk." 

Jenn nodded and sat down next to Zoe. She looked at her and knew there was something wrong. 

"What's wrong, Zo? You seem a bit off." 

"Oh, it's nothing really." 

Jenn raised an eyebrow as she brought her glass of water to her lips to drink. 

"When are we going to the beach?" Zoe blurted out, changing the subject. She wanted to tell Jenn but she also didn't want to. She was scared she might laugh at her and think she's stupid for liking Calum or even for caring. 

"I don't know. Tine wanted to go tomorrow if that's okay for you?" Zoe nodded. 

"That's fine by me." 

Jenn took a sip from her water as her phone made noise, meaning she had a text. She took her phone from the pocket of her jean shorts and looked at it. She had a smile on her face. 

"Who is it?" 

"You know that kid from last night at the party?"

Zoe snapped her head up. 

"The curly one?" 

"Yeah."

"What about him?"

"He wanted to take me on a date." 

"He what?" 

Jenn's cheek started to get red. 

"He wants to take me on a date." She repeated. Zoe smiled. This was getting better. 

"What did you say?" 

"No." 

"No?"

"Yeah, 'no'. He's not really my type. He's--" 

"Not in your label?" 

"Yeah." 

"Jenn, what does that stupid label matter? If you like him, you like him. You shouldn't even put a label on him, let alone on yourself. You're a great girl, Jenn and you deserve to have a cute boyfriend like curly..."

"Ashton." 

"Like Ashton. He seemed really into you and you are into him as well. I can see it in your eyes. Just go for it and fuck that stupid label." 

Jenn nodded and started typing something on her phone. Zoe let her own words sink in. If Jenn could do that, she could do that too right? Should she tell her now or wait? 

Jenn made Zoe snap out of her thoughts again. 

"I told him." 

"You told him what?"

"That I want to go on a date with him." 

"Oh yeah. Sorry. I'm not very bright today." Zoe chuckled and so did Jenn. 

"Where were you yesterday at the party when the fight broke out?" Jenn asked. 

"I- ehh...- I was outside." 

"What were you doing there?" 

"Smoking." 

"So you don't know what happened?" 

"Nope." 

"Should I tell you?" 

"Yep" 

Jenn laughed. She loved those silly conversations with Zoe.