Chapter 6

Zoe couldn't really sleep that night. She thought about what happened to Calum. She wanted to call him so badly, but she was scared. She was scared that he might be mad at her because she didn't help him out there. She thought he would give up on her. 

It was nearly 8am when she stumbled out of bed, not being able to even stay in bed anymore. Her head was throbbing and her stomach was aching. Hungover level 900. 

She felt nauseous and ran off to the bathroom. She threw herself over the toilet seat and started puking her guts out. She hated this kind of hungover so badly. She groaned as she thought everything was out. She hoped everything was out. She slowly got up and brushed her teeth to get the bad taste out of her mouth. When that was done, she went downstairs. The house was dead quiet. She couldn't eat anything, so she sat on the couch to watch some TV.

She must've fallen asleep throughout the episode of Pretty Little Liars she was watching. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the big clock hanging on the wall. 4pm. Wait she had just nearly slept for 8 hours? Woah, bad hangover. Bad hangover. 

She grabbed her phone from the coffee table. She didn't have any texts. Not even from Calum. She didn't really care about the others. They'd probably be hungover as well so she didn't expect any texts from them.  

Right when she put her phone back on the coffee table, it started ringing. Jersey by Mayday Parade ringing through the house. She grabbed it and answered, not even bothering to check who it was and hoping it would be Calum. 

"Hello." Zoe said into the phone. 

"Hi Zo." it was Jenn. 

"Hey Jenn." Zoe said a bit dissapointed. 

She wanted to talk to Calum so badly. 

"How's the hangover?" She asked worried. 

"Level 900" Zoe answered with a sigh as she plopped back onto the sofa. 

Jenn laughed. 

"Same here, sweetie. Same here." 

A silence fell, but Zoe didn't mind. The only thing she heard was her own mind, thinking of Calum and how he was knocked onto the ground last night. It gave her goosebumps and she shivered. 

"What are you doing tonight?" Jenn asked, shaking Zoe out of her thoughts. 

"I think I'm just gonna stay home." She replied with a sigh whilst she laid down, her head on the soft red pillow. She closed her eyes. 

"Oh. Okay. Do I need to leave you?" 

"You can come over if you want, I don't care." 

"I'll be there at 10, okay? My parents aren't home so anything is better than being home alone." She stated. Zoe nodded, completely forgetting the fact that Jenn couldn't see her. 

"Okay." Zoe spoke out before saying goodbye and hanging up.She dropped the phone, making it land on the sofa. She kept her eyes closed and drifted off once more. 

It was 8pm when she woke up again. Another 4hours of sleep, because why not? She stumbled into the kitchen and decided to make some food. Luckily she could cook. Maybe just a little bit, but it was enough. 

When her spaghetti was ready, she started eating it. Her mind drifted off to Calum again. Should she call him or not? She decided not to and try to keep her mind of off it. She plopped back onto the sofa once she was done eating and watched some TV for the next two hours. Then, Jenn rang the doorbell. Right on time. 

Zoe went to open up and hugged her friend before letting her in. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jenn asked as she grabbed herself something to drink. Zoe shook her head and sat down on the couch again.