subaru x bullied cutter reader

For as long as you remember everytime you heard those voices the things remembered ,you made a line a deep crimson line you dont feel the pain any more. As the thin line of blood dribbles down your arm. A shadow loomed over you. You turned around to see subaru '' what the fuck are you doing.'' he said with out taking his eyes off your arm. You looked down at the arm bleeding '' nothing important, dint you have flowers to take care of? You asked to change the subject. Subaru lifted you up like sack of potatos. You squrimed and tried to get him to put you down but to no avail. He finally put you down in his room and grabbed a first aid kit.
'' why did you do this.'' He spoke with kindness as if he was talk to something that would break if he raised his voice.
'' i dont remember.'' You winced as the bandage tightened.
''Try again.'' He said with a little annoyance in his voice
It spilled out about how your family abused you told you that you'll never be good enough and when you ran away how you were taken in only for you to be raped and beaten. You started to sob this wasn't the first time you told some one the last time they told the whole school the called you names
'' Cutter. ''
'' whore.''
'' freak.''
'' slave.''
''Dumbass.''
You moved school after that and came here to the mansion after you finish talking arm in circled around your waist pull you into a warm embrance full of care and worry.
''Dont do it again or i will tie you hand behind your back and punish you.'' Said in a soft tone. You nodded '' good.'' He muttered. Falling asleep in your lap.
Your mind raced what will think off now he probably think im disgusting and stupid. A hand came up and brushed you tear away and then softly pushed you down and grabbed you like a teddy and fell asleep and but this time you joining in and dreamed of a field in the summer time tall wheat grass growing and swaying in the wind the flash your trapped in a room with a gag around your neck and two large strange men walking up to your tied up form.  You woke up with a started subaru looking down on you. You managed to fall off the bed and still be asleep.  '' you okay?'' Subaru asked you nodded go back on the bed and fell asleep this time with subaru's arm around you. You felt loved and protected for the first time and smiled as you slip into a pleasent dream.

Thank to luna_keehl for requesting this