Headcanons (1)

These are all my own.

Feel free to tell me whether you agree of disagree, and share your own headcanons in the comments.

Kevin is the tallest boy of the grade and many people find it unfair.

Tweek has a natural talent for acting, music, singing and writing but can't draw to save his life.

Craig on the other hand, is actually a great drawer.

David and Kyle date throughout high school, and become one of the most popular couples.

Stan and Wendy (now Wendyl) have broken up for good, but Stan still loves her (him) long after the separation.

Kevin and Red dated for three years, eventually breaking up when Red came out as gay.

Red was the first person (who wasn't related to him) that Kevin loved.

Ike is bisexual.

Ike dated Sally and has his first kiss with her.

Ike is attracted to dark haired guys.

Ike is the smarter, more attractive, Broflovski brother and receives more attention than Kyle as he's adopted.

Kyle secretly loathes his brother for this.

Ruby is the only straight Tucker child.

Tweek and Kenny are pansexual.

Firkle and Kevin despise labels, so have no answer when one asks about their sexuality.

Scott Malkinson was hit with puberty, hard.

Bebe would willing date a girl, her reasoning being that you only have one life, so make the most of it.

Red Tucker has a raging she-boner for Bebe.

Starting high school, Wendy realised something about herself. She no longer identified as female, taking up the pronoun he and the name of Wendyl.

Stan still has a crush on Wendy, although she's now a he.

Stan identifies as straight, even with his feelings for Wendyl.

David is very family oriented, so soon after graduation he proposes to Kyle. Kyle says yes.

Sheila Broflovski is extremely over protective of her kids, and is far from homophobic.

Gerald doesn't pay much attention to Kyle, clearly preferring Ike.

Kyle doesn't mind, because he finds his dad annoying most of the time.

Tweek and Craig are the first of the grade to lose their virginity.

They'll probably be more headcanons, if people want more that is, so I'll only list a few here.