Chapter 4

Taemin's pov:

Today Miyeong asked to go hang out with hyung again.  She starts to get all clingy with him now. It's weird.... Isn't she my girlfriend? Not his? I haven't felt this before.  I'm starting to feel a Little jealous of them right now.  She is always with him. Well, I'm here, too. But im always out of the conversation.  I'm starting to feel left out. Today were hanging out at our house again.  This is getting on my nerves... But i won't show it.

Minho's POV:

UGH! They're here AGAIN!!! I mean I'm fine with my cutie Taemin, But that ugly whore is with him again. And last time she practically rapped my lips when Taemin was in the kitchen.  She took advantage of that time. TAEMIN! OPEN YOUR EYES!!! THIS BITCH IS NOT RIGHT FOR YOUUUU!!!!!! *clears throat* I'm done.  But ANYWAYS... Yeah. every since she gave me that kiss, she been more clingy than ever. She thinks she owns me.  I think Taemin is starting to notice to but he won't show it.

"Minho oppaaaa~"  She tried doing the aegyo on me which isn't really working.  She just looks like an old hag trying to use fake aegyo on me.   Not like my sweet Taeminne~  Ah that beautiful sweet face.  The aegyo works on him.  Yeah..... *sigh*   Beautiful eyes....  Beautiful nose.... Beautiful lips... Beautiful Ass-

"Minho Oppa!!!!" Suddenly i heard this ugly voice pulling me back from my wonderful fantasy.

"What is it old hag!"  Oppps did i say that out loud? LOL! Anyways..... "OH i'm sorry i was just thinking of this movie..... Old hag and you just you know... LOL"

"OH hehe I love movies!" *Ring Ring* "Oh it's my Omma! I Gotta go!"  She gave me a quick kiss without even looking at Taemin, she left.

Taemin's POV:

What the Fuck was that!?!?! She gave one to him and not me?  There is definitly something going on.  I felt my cheeks getting hot.

"What the fuck was that Minho!!!"

"Taemin-ah! Don't yell at you hyung like that!"

"Well what just happend?"

"Taemin. I Think you should break up with her..."

"Huh?"

"Taemin I know you heard me.  She not right for you."

"NO! HYung you just want her for yourself huh..."

"Taemin that's not it."

"Then WAE!"

"She's ONly using you!"

I punched him straight in the face.  "Hyung! NO! SHe a nice person. Shed'd never do that right?" tears streaming down his face.

Suddenly i felt  big pair of arms wrapped around me. I started punching and kicking him but he wouldn't let go. So after a couple minutes of that i just stoped and cried into his shoulders. 

It took a while for me to calm down.  We were sitting on the couch. With hot chocolate in our hands wrapped in blankets.  There was an awkward moment of silence. So i decided to break it.

"You know...  I never did love her... She was I don't know... Friendly? I just went along with it. But. I just cant believe she would actually do that."

"When you were in the kitchen preparing snacks.  Do you remember that?"

"Yeah. "

"She kissed me when you were gone"

"Bwo? and you didn't tell me"

"Sorry... You okay? I just didn;t want to get hurt."

"It's OK!"

"OH! And did you realize how annoying she was? She kept talking and talking and talking. She just wouldn't shut up!"

I laughed at him.  He was doing movements with his hands and he rolled his eyes to indicate how annoying it was.

"She was pretty annoying wasnt she... OMG so when you said HOLD HAG you meant her. LOL!"

After that we just started to make fun of her.  It was refreashing.  I guess a breakup wasnt all that hurtful when u have minho around...

MiYEONG's POV:

OMG! Miyeong has done it again!

Hmmm.... I think its time to break up with Taemin now...

Minho is probably wanting me right now.

Hm.. hope Taemin will be alright.  Well I don't care.  This is for the Sake of love.   And I did this to get closer to minho anyway.

Now he will fall head over heels for me!