Chapter 1

Taemin's POV:

I felt something warm around my waist.  They felt nice and warm and he wanted to stay in his hyung's embrace for a while. 

Yah! Hyung why are you in my bed again?

  His eyes fluttered open

Ah! Taemin!!!

Minho jumped and fell off the bed with a thud

Yah! Hyung! Gwaenchana?

Yeah. Sorry, I-uh...... Had a bad dream. Bad dream. Yeah that'll do~

Are you ok?!?!  Is it that dream where that big monster steals all you cookies on christmas?!?!?!

Uhhh..... Sure?

Chincha?!?!  I had that dream, too!  Stupid cookie monster, trying to steal my hyung's cookies. 

O_O~~~ Minho was surprised by Taemin's cuteness and Bursed into laughter.

Phahahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!

Hyung!!! What are you laughing at!!! >///<

Nothing Nothing

Mmmkay..... he then went back to mumbling about the cookie monster.

Minho's POV:

Technically it was true. I did have a dream.  It was at the park, under a shady tree.

>>Flashback<<

~Taemin-ah, I love you~ The voice said.

Two lips came close together

Minho woke up sweaty and panting.  He looked over to where the makenae was sleeping.  He was cuddled up into a ball hugging his pillow. With out knowing what I was doing, I walked over and brushed his hair away from his face. I bent down slowly and lightly kissed him on his cheek.

~I love u taemin~

He laid down beside him and lifted his head softly onto his arm and brought his arms around his waist.  Then he cuddled with Taemin and fell into a deep sleep.

>End of Flashback<