Chapter 3

Taemin's pov

After school:

Aishhh.  I still can't get that stupid kiss out of my head.  Why does this have to happen to me?!?!

"Minnie~"  I heard someone running after me.  I turned to see who it was. 

"Ah- Miyeong! Slow down you're gonna hurt your self."

Miyeong was my girlfriend.  She was my everything.  We met when we were young and were best friends ever since.   But all of a sudden she asked me out and i was surprised.  I was happy and of course excepted.

"Haha.  Lets go to your house and hang out with Minho oppa.  It's fun when he's around."

"Arraso."

------------------

Miyeong's pov

Yay! I get to hang out with Minho oppa again!  I hope he's not busy. 

----------

Minho's pov

"Hyung!!!  We're home!"  Hmm that sounds like Taemin.

"Oppa!!! come out and play with us."  Oh... It's her again.

"Ne! I'll be out in a sec!" "Ne!" Both the kids responded.

Why did he have to bring his girlfriend here.  Bad enough i have to hand it over to that freak now i have to see her face too.  Not that i hate her but i dont like her with MY Taeminie.  Plus she gives me the creeps.  She seems to try to talk to me every time she gets the chance too and tries to cling onto me. and doesn't she have Taemin.  Creep....

I came out from the room and sat on the couch.  That creep Miyeong got up and ran to sit right next to me.  And i mean RIGHT next to me almost no space so our legs were touching.  CEEEPPPPYYYY!

"Um..." I scooted over so that she wasn't so close.  I looked over to Taemin who looked down blushing and frowning.  "Sooo.  Why'd did you call me out here.

"Oppa.  Nothing i just want to talk."

"Alright."

We spent some time talking.  Well she was talking. "And then there was this time I went to the beach and--Blah blah blah blah blah-- then I was--Blah blah blah blah blah...  There were times Taemin would butt in and try to say things but she would shoo him away.

He looked kind of hurt.  "Taemin why dont you just go make us tea while me and Minho talk kay." Then she turned to me and looked at my face.  --Blah blah blah blah blah--  i was to busy looking at Taemin. "Oppa!" She looked over to Taemin and turned to me and Smiled. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss.

"Shh."  She gave me a winked and said, "Dont tell Taemin."

I was shocked.  Why the fuck did she just kiss me.

---------

Taemin's pov

Ughh why do i have to do this...  Miyeong is only talking to hyung.  It's like she only came here for him.  It hurts me when i see them together...

"Here's your tea." I said when i returned.  I got my cup and started to drink.  I took a sip and nearly spit it out.

"Taemin-ah what's wrong?"  Minho said with concern.

"N-n-othing...Heheh."  I put the cup down and looked the other way while making a face like i was about to throw up.  How could people drink this thing?!?!

"Ommigod!  I got to go. See you later Taemin."  She turned around to minho and beamed, "See you later Minho Oppa!" she smiled and left.

-----

Miyeong's Pov

Ommigod!!!! I cant believe i did that. He's so gonna fall for me now.  Heheh.  My plan's finally working!  Soon he'll fa;ll head over heels of me.  I feel bad for Taemin though....  Well he'll understand.  It's for the sake of love!

-----

Minho's pov

Good he doesn't suspect anything.  That freak likes me!  What about Taemin!  He's gonna be so crushed. Should i tell him???  No what if he gets sad!!!  I looked over to Taemin.  Yah! Taemin!  Open you're eyes. Can't you tell!

-----

Taemin's pov

What is he doing.... His freaky eyes are creeping me out... Is there something one my face?  My hand reflexivly went up to my face. 

"Yah! Hyung quit staring at me!"

"Ah- sorry taemin-ah."

Anyway...  what was all that about?  She smiled to him and not me?  I didn't really notice i was mad until she smiled at Minho.  Why?  It didn;t bother me at first but then why now?  Is there something going on between them that i dont know about?

"It's okay hyung.  Now help me with my homework."  I said getting up and he followed.