Chapter 2

Minho POV

Okay, I've got to confess. It's now or never....... I thought while making pancake and eggs.

MMmmmmmm. It smells good! Can I have strawberries on mine?

Yeah...... Still lost in thought.

>WAM!<

HYUNG!!!

I'm okay!

But Taemin knew it wasnt okay. His hyung's hand was swollen red. He quickly ran over and held Minho's hand, Tears rolling down his cheeks.

IT'S NOT OKAY!

No it doesn't hurt one bit....... Minho hissed in pain.

Taemin ran to get the first aid kit.  When he came back he began rubbing the burn with the oitment. His cold slender fingers made Minho shiver.  Minho watched has the younger boy wrapped it in gauze.  Taemin's face was so focused and serious. He was so adorable....

Stop staring at me with those big frog eyes.  They're going to pop out soon.

Yah! is that any way to talk to you Hyung!!!! 

Minho softly punched Taemin in on the head, and  quickly looked away embarrast he knew.  Taemin stuck out his tounge while finishing wrapping Minho's hand.  Done!!!!!!!

He smiled proud of his work. Now hyung, let's finish making breakfast! I'll help.

Yeah, yeah!

BREAKFAST:

Taemin added alot of frosting and strawberries on his pancakes and started eating.  I ate mine slowly as i watch Taemin eat like a kid.  There was frosting all over his pink lips.

Chhh~ (kind of sound u do when u roll ur eyes)

He reached for his face a licked the frosting from his mouth.  Taemin's eyes went wide in shock. Minho formed a smirk on his lips.

Yah! Hyung!!! Why'd you do that.  He started blushing from emarrasment.  

Can't let good frosting go to waste.

Taemin stood up and slamed his hands on the table right in front of Minho.  Blushing maddly now.

Well i could've eaten it later!

Minho slamed his hands on the table and stood up as well, now inches away from Taemins face. Taemins eyes widden.  Minho smirked. He bent down and gave Taemin a peck on the lips. 

Thank you for today

Taemin jumped back in shock.

No problem....... Still in shock.

Minho left to wash the dishes.

Taemin POV:

Did hyung just do that to me?   Aishhh..... My first kiss!  My poor innocent body.... I feel so violated!!!!!

I closed my eyes thinking about his warm lips touching mine again........  His soft lips felt so right on mine, but so wrong.....  'Yah! Lee Taemin! What are you thinking!  He's a guy.  You're a guy. This is so wrong!!!!! Aishhhh.  I can't think straight!!!!  OTTOKAE!!!!!!