Flirt?

{EDITED} ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Hope you all enjoy this beautiful One-Shot! ヾ(≧▽≦*)
⚠ Warning ⚠ : PG-13+ Scenes (*Shrug* I guess)

"Natsu-Kun," The girl puckered her lips. "Why won't you kiss me?"

I shook her off my arm. "Because I don't know how, plus, I am saving my first for someone else. So please, stop asking me to kiss you." I walk away, but the girl follows. Sitting down on the wooden stool at the guild's bar, my anger cracks a bit. "Will you just leave me alone!? I won't kiss you, and I never will! Get that through your head!" I growled and the girl brings her hands to her chest. Her eyes fill with tears and runs out of the guild doors.

I turn around and lay my forehead on the counter of the bar. Sighing, I hear the white haired barmaiden say, "That was pretty harsh, Natsu." She dries off a cup she had just cleaned and sets it in front of me, filling it with Lucy's favorite beverage - strawberry milkshake.

I lift my head to look at the white haired maiden and set my chin on it in place of my forehead. "I know it was rude and uncalled for, but she had it coming. She can't just annoy someone to death by asking over and over for a kiss, then not expect them to not yell at her to shut the hell up for once in her life and that she doesn't always get what she wants." I sigh again, but more aggressively. "I mean, I have had to deal with her for about a week now, so of course I am gonna go freakin' King Kong on her sorry ass for being so annoying."

She nods in understanding just as I take a sip of my strawberry milkshake. Each time I take a sip, it sends a cold shock to my head. I push it away. Too cold and reminds me Gray's Ice-Make magic.

MiraJane takes the half-empty glass and replaces it with spicy hot wings topped on a plate like a pyramid. I immediately lift my head off the counter and start digging in. "Looks like she was trying to flirt with you," Mira says as she cleans the cup I just used, and sets it in the cupboard after drying it.

I stare at her with a confused expression pinned to my face and swallow the rest of the food in my mouth to speak. "How do you flirt?" I ask, then stuff more hot wings in my mouth.

"I know what it is, but it's just hard to explain.. You should ask Lisanna, she knows very well what it is." She giggles and glances out the doors as someone exits, seeing that the sun was going down, becoming dusk. She walks out from behind the counter, going up the stairs - probably to see her boyfriend, Laxus the lighting bastard.

Once I finished my hot wings, I make my way over to Lisanna who was sitting on Bixslow's lap at a table. I see my whole team there as well. Only thing was, is that Lucy wasn't there. I sit next to the couple. "Hey, how do you flirt?" Everyone at the table falls silent and stares at me. "What? I just want to know how to do it." I shrug innocently.

They all start laughing. "Natsu Dragneel wants to know how to flirt!? Please tell me you're not going to be a total playboy like Loke or Hibiki and the rest of his group." Erza facepalms as she laughs.

~

With my scarf over my mouth, nose and forehead, I jump in Lucy's apartment quietly, acting as if I were a ninja. I look around and sigh. No sign of Lucy. Before I lay in her bed, I hear a squeak and a, "Lucy Kick!" I feel a weird pain in the back of my head and my face went flying into the wall. I fall to the floor with my nose bleeding from the impact of the wall. "What are you doing in my house!? You have your own!"

I get up and rub the back of my head where it was bleeding and wince. "Why do you always do that? It hurts..." I walk into her bathroom and grab a cloth. I wipe my nose of blood and put the cloth to the back of my head, dabbing at the wound lighly. Walking out of the bathroom I finally notice that Lucy's hair dripping wet, and she was only wrapped in a towel.

Gulping, I blush as more blood gushes out from my nose. I suddenly feel this weird urge to pounce onto Lucy and kiss her. What's wrong with me? I have seen her like this before. Heck, even in less than a towel..

"Anyway, what do you need?" She asks, and puts her hands on her hips. Oh, you mean besides you? Okay, Natsu, stop.

I walk over and flop onto the bed. She just rolls her eyes and sighs. "I want to know how to flirt. Can you tell me?" I take a sideways glance at her.

She sits on her bed, next to me. "Oh. Okay, I guess." She stays silent for a few moments before speaking up again. "Well... If I were to lay in your lap and ask something like, 'Can you pet me', then that would be flirting - kind of."

Some weird idea pops into my head, but before my conscience can shoot it down, I am already doing it. I pin Lucy down on the bed and leave butterfly kisses down her neck. "Lucy, is this how you flirt?" I ask between butterfly kisses.

I hear a small moan come out of her mouth once I kissed a soft spot, but it gets muffled out. My eyebrows scrunch together. I take my lips from her neck and see that she put a hand over her mouth to stop her moans. I felt like I needed to hear more, so I take her hand off her mouth and kissed that spot again. She moaned uncontrollably as I kissed her soft spot.

I tried convincing myself it was wrong, and that I shouldn't go any further without her permission, but some other part of me told me to continue. My conscience won. My head shot up and I look at Lucy's face. She was breathing heavily. I get off her and sit on the side of the bed furthest from her. "Sorry, Lucy... I shouldn't have done that. I lost control of myself for a bit..." I look out her window, not facing her.

I feel cold, delicate hands on both of my cheeks and she turned me around. She stared into my eyes seriously. "Natsu, it's okay. I forgive you." She hugs me, but then almost immediately shoots back. "Wait, you lost control?"

"Yeah, I did. Sorry again."

She shakes her head. "That's not what I mean. Since you.. lost control.. Does that mean you... like me?" She looks down at the pink bed sheets nervously.

I put my finger under her chin and force her to look up. She was blushing. I grin and reply, "No, Luce. It's more than that." I kiss her and she kisses back. That makes fireworks explode in my stomach, causing my insides to tingle. But it also makes that feeling come back. The feeling where I feel as if have to hear her moan. I fight it back.

I pull back and so does she. "I love you too, Natsu." She states, then kisses me. I smile under our kiss as I set her in my lap. Her lips tasted like cake frosting. We pull apart and hug. "Natsu?" I hum in response. "What you were doing earlier..." She immediately grabs my full attention and I start to sweat beads, thinking of every possible way she'll kill me for how events turned out earlier. I can feel her face heat up on my chest as she hugs me tighter. "It's fine... I-I mean... as long as its you only..."

Trying to think of reasons not to, nothing came to mind. My conscience stayed quiet while - what I am thinking is my dragon instincts - was screaming at me to make her moan and telling me that they swear it would feel amazing. So I stopped finding reasons to not. Telling me that it would feel amazing had already convinced me to follow along with the plan.

I smirk and pounce onto her, pinning her to the bed, holding her hands above her head. "Remember; if you don't feel too comfortable or if I am going to far, just tell me to stop and I will immediately. Understand?" She nods and stares up at me worriedly, but lustfully. I smirk even wider. "Good."

Hope you all enjoyed this amazing One-Shot! ~\(≧▽≦)/~

Might put a lemon in the next chapter to finish it.... Should I?