DON'T PRESS THE RED BUTTON...OH, YOU DID THAT.

Start from the beginning

Was it possible to hallucinate inside a hallucination? Reno didn't know. But well, he had no choice but to try. He took a deep breath and readied himself. As he jumped towards the door, he could almost see the next day's headlines-" Teenage boy jumps at door, psychiatrists suspect mental disorder."

And then, he dissolved into nothing.

Reno woke up to the sound of some horrible Justin Bieber music. He wanted to shout out at whoever was causing this ruckus and shove a guitar down his throat. He was pretty sure Greg had stolen the key to his room and was carrying out his revenge  for eating his pizza.( It hadn't been Reno's fault. The pizza had been really tasty).

That's when the monkey appeared right in front of his nose.Reno backed up real quick, banging his head on the wall.

Now some you might be thinking, jeez Reno,first talking cats and now monkeys? You really need to see a doctor.

Reno would have agreed, if the monkey hadn't spoken in a perfect human voice.

"And the sleeping beauty awakes.", it clapped.

Reno stared at the monkey, wondering if he had finally lost his mind. From what he could recall from Bio class, monkeys were supposed to live on trees,not on bed posts.And they were strictly not supposed to speak New York English. That's when the monkey burst out laughing. It was one of those infectious type of laughter, the ones you feel compelled to laugh along with.

"Oh man, that face." he snickered, "Dude, that was priceless!"
Then he peeled off what seemed like an invisible mask from his face, revealing a normal guy behind the mask

" You are not a monkey?", Reno asked, dumbfounded.

"Seems not.", he winked. " Camouflage Masks." he held up what looked like a rubber cap." Cool stuff, ain't it? Uses DNA structure and mini Reflection Circuits. Gotta say, those support branch guys have got brains."

A lot didn't make any sense to Reno. From what he could gather from his surroundings, he was inside an infirmary. It seemed large, grouped into some cubicles. A strange shade of neon blue lighted them. His own cubicle had white curtains drawn across. The familiar scent of napthelene drifted around in the air. But to top it off, the kind of high tech feel scared him. It was not the fear of getting blown to pieces, it was the raw passion he felt.

" Overwhelmed? Not surprising. The first time I visited the guild, I peed in my pants."

Reno laughed. He couldn't help it. This guy had a twinkling sense of humor.

The man winked again." The name's Alex by the way. Alex Fletcher", he extended his hands. "And you are?"

Reno clasped his hand firmly, " Reno. Reno Nevada. Nice to meet you."

Alex smiled, " Well, Reno, if you ever break any bones, come to me at once."

" Will remember that, Dr. Alex?"

Alex mock bowed.

" So Doc, mind shedding light on what happened to me? The last thing I remember is jumping off a train."

Alex looked puzzled at first. Then realisation dawned on him." Train? Oh my God, you took the chute A1 route? "

" I dunno. Elsa told me to jump and...."

"Elsa?" Alex interrupted " As in Elsa Steiner?"

" Yeah. You know her? "

" Know her? Dude, she is pretty famous round here. Like, we had a Hottest Babes Contest and.."