Chapter 4

(Alright I think it's time I speed it up 3 years it is now there graduation day and they are an official couple going to play for the Portland thorns)
-Tobin spent the night at Alex's house the day before graduation day. She is the first one awake and she's in the kitchen while Alex is still asleep in bed. Tobin thinks it's a good idea to make Alex some breakfast before graduation. She carries the tray of toast bacon and eggs down the hall to the bed room then pours her a glass of orange juice. She tries to wake Alex up but she won't get up so she tries a different method of getting her up. She gets under the covers with Alex and kisses her neck with soft swift kisses making her way down to her sweet spot. Alex is finally awake but doesn't want her to stop so she holds Tobin's hair back as Tobin grips Alex's thighs. Alex can't help but moan ever so lightly then Tobin slips two fingers into her wet sweet spot. And comes up out the covers and says look who's awake now good morning baby. Alex smiles then kisses Tobin on the lips as Tobin keeps fingering her. Alex laughs and says thanks for the breakfast in bed and winks at Tobin as Tobin blushes extremely hard. Tobin I think we should take this to the shower and I help her out of the bed and pull her into the bathroom with me. Alex gets on her knees and pulled Tobin's pants off then Tobin takes her shirt off then her sports bra while Alex then pulls down her cute custom NWSL panties that she gave Tobin. Alex then kisses Tobin's sweet spot then starts eating her out to repay Tobin for the wake up sex. Tobin moans Alex's name and tell her we should get in the shower so we aren't late to graduation.
- they both get inside the shower and both clean each other up as soon as there shower is done Tobin helps Alex pick out the dress she will wear to graduation she finds a cute little black dress she pairs with a red pair of heels then Tobin puts on a white dress with a black pair of heels. Alex babe you look so beautiful. You do Tobin Alex gives her a kiss before grabbing her car keys then they are off to there graduation ceremony.
- Alex pulls into the parking lot and as they walk to there seats they hold hands. Tobin and Alex finally had there turn to walk across the stage with their diplomas in hand along with a letter from the Portland thorns.
- on my gosh Tobin you got a letter from them too yeah I haven't opened mine yet what did yours say? Alex whips out the letter and screams in excitement I'm going to play for the thorns. Tobin quickly rips open her letter and she instantly grabbed Alex and kisses her and says babe we made it on the same team. Our first meet is the first day of July. Alex thinks to herself I already know Tobin is gonna want to celebrate. Alex we need to go do something to celebrate. Alex instantly knew that this moment would come so she says I know exactly what we will do and hands Tobin a envelope. Tobin opens it up and inside is two tickets to Paris. Tobin balls her eyes out to Alex . Babe you didn't have to do this . Alex wipes the tears from her face as she says well it was your dream and I promised you one day we would go together. Alex I hope you know that you are the love of my life and I don't ever want to loose you because I would be incomplete without you. Aweee tobes I love you so much baby doll. Alex tells Tobin the next thing you know we will be on that plane and on our way.
To be continued...