Chapter 2

-Alex's point of view (after the first conditioning)
- I run to my water bottle with Tobin by my side and I ask her do you happen to drive a car or something. No Tobin replied looking down at her running shoes. She looks up at me and says I usually run from home to practice all the time. I think to myself if I'm going to be friends with this girl I'm gonna have to step up and help her out. I replied well I can take you home if you want me to. Tobin is somewhat shocked and she says no Alex I'll be ok running I do it all the time but I'll see you later. She grabs all her stuff but I don't want her to go just so soon so I run and grab her by her arm and say Tobin please let me drive you home you must be tired from conditioning. She smiles at me and says ok but would you want to come over to visit me just for a little while. Alex has so many thoughts generating throughout her mind but if I say no she might not want the ride home. I say to her I'd love to come in and visit for a while. Alright Tobin yells very excitedly as she does a little happy dance. Alex laughs with her as they do Tobin's happy dance all the way to the car.
- (Alex has a quick thought)
I think I'm in love with Tobin then I drive her home and I'm surprised she runs all this way to the field she lives almost 4 blocks away.