Chapter 3

I pull into Tobin's driveway and get out to walk her inside her home. She thanks me for the ride home and quickly hugs me around my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck and whisper into her ear it was my pleasure to take you home. We both let go at the same time and she smiles at me. Tobin reaches for my hand and puts this tiny gum wrapper in my hand but it's all neatly folded up and she tells me open it when you get home. Then she closes my hand and kisses the back of it. I have a feeling this could go somewhere soon. I walk out of her house as she shuts the door behind me.
- I get into my car and drive home and I'm exhausted and very happy on the inside. I look at the wrapper and I notice it's the one I gave her from my gum and wonder why she gave it back to me. I take my stuff inside and throw it on the ground and grab a towel to take a shower I lay the gum wrapper on my bathroom counter. And I step inside of my shower. Idk why but all I could think about is Tobin and I get a tingling feeling in my lower area so I rub gently to the thought of her next to me and how she put her hands around my waist and when she kissed the back of my hand. She really turns me on a lot and I imagine that she is playing with my clit as we are in the shower. It's so steamy I moan her name under my breath. Imagine her finishing me off and very quickly I came everywhere I was a dripping mess.
- my legs were shaking as I finish up my shower and I wrap a soft white towel around me it was as if Tobin's soft skin on her hands hugged me once more. I look back at the gum wrapper and I open it to see that it said Alex Morgan will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend and she put her number below. I was so happy did a flip in my bathroom and landed it I'm definitely gonna call her. I rushed to my room and grabbed my phone then dialed the number
To be continued...