Chapter 9

Jack's POV

So today we were going on tour and Pandora and I have been dating for about 2 weeks now and these 2 weeks have been the best of my life.

"Morning sunshine," I say to her as she wakes up in my arms. "Hmm oh morning babe," she says sleepily. "Guess what today is?" I say with a childish tone. "What's today, Jacky?" she asks smiling up at me. "IT'S THE FIRST DAY OF TOUR!!!" I shout at her like a kid on Christmas morning. "Mmm 5 more minutes, she mumbles. "Nooo we have to get ready because the bus will be here in like an hour," I whine. She jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom to get a shower I'm guessing. I get up and grab a fresh pair of clothes and head to the other bathroom to also take a shower.

After I was done in the shower I looked down to my iPhone and saw what time it was. We have half an hour to finish getting ready. "Pandora are you almost done getting ready?" I say as I walk into our room. "Yeah but I have to still do my hair," she says as she plugs in the curling iron. "Well, we have half an hour to finish," I say as I plug in the straightener and grab my hairspray.

"I swear you're such a girl sometimes," she says with a slight laugh. "Well, no one is as fabulous as me," I say with a gay voice and a hair flip. "Oh Jacky I do wonder about you," she says while curling her hair. "Do not doubt me and just finish doing your hair," I say sassily. "Don't get all sassy with me, Barakat I will win in a sassiness argument," she says with even more sass and a snap of her fingers. "Whatever sass queen," I say with a laugh. She walks over to me and hits me in the chest playfully and then we continue to finish our hair.

Pandora's POV

"JACK AND PANDORA GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE THE BUS IS HERE," I heard Alex scream up the stairs to us. "OKAY WE'LL BE DONE IN A SECOND," I screamed back putting the rest of my stuff in my suitcases and zipping them up.

"Do you think you packed enough?" Jack jokes. "Yup," I reply like a smart ass. "Stop being a cute little smart ass," Jack pouts with a smile. "Well I'm not cute but I'm a sassy smart ass," I say snapping my fingers in a sassy manner. "Well, you are cute, sassy, and a smart ass and that's why I'm here," Jack replies saying the opposite of what I said.

"COME ON WE NEED TO GET GOING YOU GUYS," Alex screams up the steps. "CALM YOUR TITS ALEX WE'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND," I scream just as loud back to him. "NO, MY TITS WILL NOT BE CALM AND THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID LAST TIME," Alex screams back while Jack is giggling behind me.

"What are you laughing about, huh?" I ask with a smile and my hands on my hips. "You and your brother say tits funny," he says in between laughs. "Shut up," I flip him off. We walk down the steps and start loading the stuff on the bus.