Chapter 5

Pandora's POV

As soon as Jack and Alex told me that I was going on your with them I screamed but then I thought that I didn't have enough clothes to go on tour for over a month. "Guys, I don't have enough clothes to go on tour for 6 months," I said sadly. "Don't worry, we'll take you shopping, well Jack will I have to talk to Flyzik about tour," he said with a smile, "Gives you guys time to bond," he adds. "What time do you have to go to see Flyzik?" I asked. "At about 10:00am, why?" he asked, I looked at the clock, it's 9:30. "Looks like it's time for you to go, doesn't it?" I say with a laugh. "Oh shit I do have to go, here's $400 go crazy, bye guys," he says as he runs out the door. "But Alex this is too-" I get cut off as the door slams, "much," I say quietly. "Well looks like we're off to the mall," Jack says with a smile. "Looks like we are," I say also with a smile. "After m'lady," he says in his best English accent. "Thank you, Mr. Barakat," I say in my normal English accent. "Well then here we go," he says with a smile from ear to ear an leads us out to the car and we start our way to the mall.

When we got to the mall Jack opened my door for me. "What a gentleman," I smile. "Wait till you get to see the actual me," he says with a wink while I look at him slightly confused. We went into the mall and straight away I went into Hot Topic. "Ah my home," I say in a tranquil tone with a happy sigh added. "So what do you want exactly?" he questions. "I want jeans, band shirts, new shoes and, some new bracelets," I say without takin a breath between each word. "Wait did you bring a bathing suit?" he asks, I think about it. "Uh no why would I need a bathing suit?" I ask slightly confused. "Well we are going to some warmer places and we are most likely gonna have adventures that may or may not include water and unless you are going to go nude I suggest you get a bathing suit," Jack says. "Okay I'll get one," I say with a sigh.

After I was done shopping I ended up with 7 new band shirts, 5 pairs of jeans, 5 new bracelets, 2 pairs of Vans, and a Batman bathing suit. Most of the stuff I got was from Hot Topic, but the shoes I got from a shoe store I can't remember the name of.

"Are you happy with what you got?" Jack asked looking cute as ever with his signature smile. "Yeah I am," I reply with a smile. "Do you wanna go grab some food?" he asked. "Sure," I shrugged, "We can go to like Red Robin or something," I suggest, he nods, "Okay let's go."

When we got to Red Robin we got seated and we started looking at the menu. "What are 'fries'?" I ask Jack slightly confused. "What do you mean what are fries? They're in fish and chips," Jack says in a matter of fact tone. "Oh chips, why didn't you just tell me they were chips," I said feeling stupid. "In America we call them 'french fries' not 'chips'," he states. "Oh whatever, I don't know if I want chips or crisps," I say extremely concentrated. "Stop it with your Britishness," he says with a laugh, "What are 'crisps'?" he asks really wanting to know. "They, my friend, are called 'po-tat-o chips' here in America," I say laughing at how I said potato. "Oh wow just order your food," he says laughing as the waitress walked up.

"What would you like, sugar?" she asks me with a thick southern accent. "I would like a cheeseburger with some chi- oops I mean fries," I say with a laugh after I almost said chips instead of fries. "And for you, sir," she asks and smiles sweetly. "I would also like a cheeseburger with some fries please," Jack says looking at me, I blush a little bit. "Also what would you love birds like to drink," she asks with a wink. "Oh no we are not dating and I would like a Pepsi please," I said awkwardly. "Make that 2," he says with a smile.

The waitress walks away and jack looks at me. "This is kinda like a first date, ya know or at least what people would think it is, but I wouldn't mind going on a date with you," Jack says shyly. "Yeah I guess people would see it as that and I wouldn't mind being on a date with you either," I said in the same tone. "Then why don't we call it a date," Jack asked with a more confident tone. "Why don't we then," I say also with more confidence, Jack smiles.

As the date went on we told stories, shared laughs, and gained each others trust. "I think we should get going, Alex will get worried," I said not wanting this date to be over. "Yeah we should," he said with a sigh.

We got into the car and we made our way home. When we got home, Jack stopped the car in the driveway but didn't get out.

Jack's POV

I was gonna tell her how hard I've been falling for her but I'm so nervous. I stop the car in the driveway and look at her. "Pandora I've been meaning to tell you something, I know we just met but I've been falling for you ever since I laid my eyes on you. You have a great laugh, beautiful blue eyes, a smile that lifts people's spirits up. Ou can light up the world. And I've been meaning to ask you this, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked hoping and praying she'd say yes. I looked at her with hopeful eyes. "Jack I would love to be your girlfriend," she said with a smile. I started to lean in and she started to also, I looked at her eyes then her lips and she did the same to me. As soon as our faces were an inch apart I smashed my lips into hers. I'm not the person who believes that loves in movies will happen to but I felt sparks and saw fire works. It was the best kiss ever.