There's A First For Everything

Pandora's POV

I woke up and saw that Alex and Sammie were all snuggled up and so were Zack and Angel, but Rian was all alone. I grabbed my phone and checked the time, 9:17am. Hmm, I should text Cass to see if she can come on tour.

I already checked with Flyzik if she could come and he said yes so that means I'm inviting her.

Me: Heyyy, girly, how are you?
Cass: I'm good, missing my love though, how are you?
Me: I'm good, but I have something to ask you...
Cass: go on
Me: would you like to come on tour with us???
Cass: YES OMG I LOVE YOU YES. I'll surprise Rian next stop which is Cali right?
Me: yes it is and that would be so awesome.
Cass: yay I'm so excited

Yes!! Rian is gonna be so happy. He won't be lonely anymore, yay.

Jack started to stir next to me as I got up.

"No, bad Pandora, you stay here," he whines.

"Aww Jacky, I'm gonna go make breakfast for everyone and then we can cuddle, okay?" I coo.

"But I wanna cuddle now," he pouts.

"Can you guys stop being so cute? It's adorable and unfair," Rian buts in with a sad look on his face.

"Aw Ri, it's okay you'll see her sooner than you think," I wink.

"What do you mean," he asks. I just smirk at him and walk into the kitchen area.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, WOMAN," he yells waking everyone else up in the process.

"Rian, what the fuck?" Everyone yells in sync.

"Unfair Pandora, unfair," he mumbles, stomping into the bunk area.

"Well someone's on their period," Alex jokes.

"Dude, he hasn't seen his girlfriend in a while and he misses her and now I have a secret about her and I can't tell him, how would you feel," I ask him. He was being a dick about this.

"Jeez I was joking calm your shit," he rolled his eyes.

"Well don't be a dick about shit you don't understand," I spat.

"Okay, calm down guys, just calm down," Jack butted in. He looked quite concerned about Alex and I fighting. We never usually fought like that, it's weird.

I put my hands up in surrender and so did Alex at the same time and we both giggled also at the same time.

"Truce?" Alex questioned, opening his arms up, welcoming me in for a hug.

"Truce," I stated firmly, walking over to him and squeezing the life out of him.

"Damn girl, you got strong," he laughed.

"I'm not the noodle arms I used to be, I guess," I shrugged with a smile. I returned to making breakfast and Jack walked up behind me placing his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder, kissing my temple lightly.

"Hello my dear," he mumbles against my neck before kissing it, sending shivers down my spine.

"Jack, I'm trying to make breakfast. It's a day off, when everyone goes out we can stay here," I whisper, giggling slightly.

"Really?!?!" Jack looks at me with the puppy dog eyes and smiles.

"Yes Jacky, we can stay back," I smile as he peppers kisses all over my face whispering 'I love you's between each kiss.

After breakfast everyone had made plans for the day and were on their way out. Everyone was off of the bus and Jack and I were in the front lounge watching movies and cuddling.

Jack started to kiss my neck as I tried to not pay any mind to him. Finally, he had hit my sweet spot and I let out a small sound between a whimper and a moan. Jack chuckled in return.

*warning smut ahead, read at your own risk*

"So I found the spot, huh?" He teased. I looked him in the eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes, the ones I fell in love with.

"I love you, Jack," I whispered.

"I love you, too, Pandora," he whispered back.

Jack climbed on top of me straddling my hips. His lips met mine with passion and love. I swirled my fingers in his hair as he nibbled on my bottom lip.

"Are you okay with this?" He asked concern evident in his eyes.

"Yes, very okay," I reply switching positions with him so now I'm on top straddling his hips. I start grinding my hips into his. He lets out a low growl. We break the kiss for just a moment to take off our shirts.

He flips is over once more and starts to kiss down my body. From my lips, to my neck, to my chest, then to my stomach, and next to my waistline. I gasp as he kisses right above the button of my jeans.

He gently unbuttons and unzips the jeans and slide them off. He pulls of my panties with his teeth. Reaching back up to my face he kisses me on the mouth and slides one finger into me, and then another. I moan as he pumps in and out.

I slide his jeans down and he kicks them off to somewhere else on the bus. I seductively slide down his underwear, making sure to touch his member, making him groan.

He runs his member against me.

"Stop teasing me already and just do it," I gasp.

"Eager, are we?" He smirks.
"Now it will hurt a little, but I'll try to make it as painless as possible," he says with sympathy.

He pushes into me and I grab onto his back. Pushing my nails into him harder as he pushes deeper into me. Soon, the pain goes away and it's all pleasure. Our bodies begin to move in sync.

Afterwards, Jack and I are laying on the couch cuddling and talking.

"Are you kidding me? You've never seen Ted?? That movie is-" Jack was cut off by the sound of Alex laughing. I jumped off of the couch and ran to get my clothes on as Jack got his on. I'm pretty sure that's the fastest I've ever gotten dressed.

"So what were you guys up to?" Alex asked with a smirk.

"Uh... Umm... Uhh," I stumble over my words trying to find what to say.

"We watched movies and cuddled," Jack stated, saving our asses in the process.

"By what your guys' sex hair is telling us, the story is completely different," Sammie snorts as I shoot her the dirtiest glare.

"I'm going to take a nap," I state with a yawn. I crawl into my bunk and curl up with the blanket. I hear Jack open the curtain and he slides in and shuts the curtain. Pulling me over to him, holding me. I fall asleep in his arms