3

Straight? I think not.

Warning: Smut

Length: 2.6k

Summary:

Dan brags that his blowjobs could turn any guy gay. Unfortunately for him, his friends put this to the test and lock him in a closet...

"My blowjobs are so good, they'd probably turn a straight guy gay!"

That was the comment I had made during gym. It was also the reason I was currently locked in a locker room closet with Phil Lester. Who was, by the way, the school's straightest heartthrob, and my least favourite classmate. I really needed better friends.

"So you're telling me that Chris and your other groupies pushed me into this closet so that you could blow me?!"

I winced at Phil's shrill screech. "If you could not shriek at me, that'd be great. I happen to like my hearing." I mumbled from my place on the closet floor. "Look, they aren't going to let us out until we do it, so can we just get it over with so that I can rush home and wash out my mouth?"

He flattened himself to the wall, wide-eyed. "No!"

"What other ideas do you have to get out of here, then?"

"I..." He stopped, a perplexed look overtaking his frantic one. "Are they really not going to unlock the door? Even if we wait?"

"Last month I claimed that I could eat anything. They trapped me inside of my bathroom with a platter of raw worms and crickets, everything completely drenched in hot sauce. I waited for three hours, but they didn't let me out until I'd licked the plate clean."

He tried to recoil further, but he was already up against the wall. "You're not making me want your mouth all over me, Howell. That's disgusting!"

"You're telling me!" I groaned, getting pretty tired of fighting. "Just let me take control, and it'll be over before you know it."

He clenched his eyes shut, staying silent for several minutes before stepping away from the wall tentatively. "Fine... But you can't tell everyone about this." He muttered, watching me warily.

"Noted." I sighed, closing my eyes and forcing myself into my sexual headspace. Then I reopened them, taking in Phil's frame. He has nice curves, I decided, licking my lips instinctively as my gaze roamed over his hips. Good legs, too.

I crawled towards him on my hands and knees. He let out a startled squeak as my hands found his hips, pushing them back against the wall. His scent filled my nose, musky and slightly sweaty due to the gym class last period. It was exciting, causing heat to spiral down and in between my legs.

Whining softly, I glided my hands up and down his sides and over his chest, trying to feel every part of him I could reach. Then I pressed my nose to the front of his jeans in search of more of his smell. Phil jumped, gasping harshly when I nuzzled his half-hard length through his clothes.

"Do you want me to do it, or you?" I murmured, playing with the waistband of his jeans. Phil gaped at me, his mouth opening and closing but no sound escaping. Trailing my fingers daintily across his stomach, I leaned against his thigh to look up at him as innocently as I could. "I don't mind doing it for you."

"I-I... Um... Sure?" He squeaked. My fingers hooked into his belt loops, pulling them down and searching each bit of newly exposed skin as they slid down his thighs, pooling at his ankles. He kicked them off, glancing my way as if I was going to attack him once he was done. I simply pressed him back against the wall again.

He hissed as his bare legs met the wall, pressing up against my firm grip. "It's cold!"

"You'll warm up quickly, don't you worry," I chuckled. I focused my gaze on the outline of his semi through his boxers, which clung tightly to his thighs. Below the dark material was a seemingly endless supply of pale, unmarked skin. I decided that a slow buildup would be the best approach.